View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 11:48 PM   #70810
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default King Scot - Paying Ass Up For Parking

King Scot - Paying Ass Up For Parking

Let's cut out from work early and head to the local seedy motel to suck and fuck the rest of the day away. Lots of hot cock sucking and rough and raw fucking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 994.6 MB

Download King Scot - Paying Ass Up For Parking

Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p

Cast: Derek Kage, Jayson Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

As many of you probably already knowmy words and flirtations tend to come out smoother than butter. I typically keep them relaxed and sexy, but there are certain situations where those words will become very intense and commanding. This is where Jayson Parker comes in. I met him on Halloween after he had completed 31 days of Locktober without any kind of orgasm at all. I knew exactly what 31 days of chastity meant. Jayson would be extremely submissiveprobably to the point where I could command him to do just about anything I wanted. I also knew that I had the chance to completely blow his mind by making him have a ruined and caged orgasm.Jayson knew that my comfort and pleasure was all that mattered. I stripped down and my cock was already rock hard at the thought of getting to use and enjoy a genuinely caged submissive. I laid down on my back and got as comfortable as possible. Jayson began with his beautifully furry ass within reach of my fingers and hand. He began worshipping my toes and feet with his tongue and his lips. I could tell the scent of my toes and taste of my feet made him even more submissive because he arched his ass higher and higher the more he licked my feet. I was going to keep him worshipping my feet as long as possible as it made him even more eager to please me. I would lick my fingers and get them covered in my spit to tease his hole and open him up for the tongue fucking he was about to receive.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1264kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 271.8 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p

Latin Dick Luiz and Rhyheim Flip Fuck

So needless to say, there was a lot of anticipation in the air when the guys first met. Let's spend a good amount of time giving ass the attention it deserves.

Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5060kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Latin Dick Luiz and Rhyheim Flip Fuck
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13498 секунды с 9 запросами