View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 08:45 PM   #809
Ralgord

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Ralgord Непонятно, что и думать...

Genre: Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliated, Black Cock
Description: My boyfriend is as bad a carpenter as he is a lover so it's no shock that I had to help him build this wall. He's supposed to be a man but he acts more like a bitch who has no manly qualities about him. He has a big enough bank account that I stay with him. We can also now hire some professional help and I instantly got wet the minute three black guys showed up to help. The only nailing I wanted done was my pussy getting hammered by the tools in their pants. I wasted no time in getting better acquainted withe the hired help and those rock hard cocks were not going to go to use. I sucked one one fat black dick as I jerked the other and it reminded me of how I love being surrounded by black cock at any given moment. I felt bad for my boyfriend as he was forced to watch so I gave him a small taste of my wet pussy seconds after it was being ravaged by a cock that nearly reached the back of my tonsils from the doggy style position. I needed my pussy to have some creamy goodness and it had t
Audio: MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 3), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Video: format DIVX, MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 1 000 Kbps, 29.916 fps
Resolution: 640x368
Duration: 0:48:47

000001029_10680941.rar (392 Mb)
Ralgord is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04829 секунды с 9 запросами