All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback

ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Jack Valor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming

Last time we saw Drake Von, here at ColbyKnox, he was unwrapping his mighty member as a Christmas gift. The holidays are done but Drake is back. This week's update video is technically his first with us; he's paired with the always dependable, and hot, Jack Valor. The studs start kissing and feeling each other up. Jack reaches down to see what Drake is packing. "I can feel it," Jack says. "It's so big." "Fuck," Drake replies. "Your lips are so nice." The lads strip to their skivvies, returning to the kissing session. "Suck my cock," Drake orders. "Hell, yeah," Jack replies. Drake gets on his back and Jack puts his lips on Drake's tool. "Oh, my God," Jack whispers. "It's so big." He looks into the camera, his mouth stretched. "Suck it like a lollipop," Drake demands. He starts to face fuck. Jack can barely reach the base of the monster. "Keep sucking that dick," Drake says. Jack comes up for air. "No breathing," Drake instructs. "Keep sucking it." He grabs Jack's hair, forcing his shaft in that warm mouth. Drake leans over, smacking Jack's bouncy cheeks. "I want you fucking so bad," Jack whispers. "I want to fuck that tight fucking pussy hole," Drake replies. If a pussy hole is going to get fucked it must be eaten. Jack gets on his hands and knees so Drake can do some serious rimming. "Your tongue feels so good," Jack says. "I could have this hole for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Drake jokes. He's ready to fill Jack up. Cheeks are spanked and then Drake works his way inside. Nice and bare. Jack arches his back, taking everything given. "Oh fuck," he moans. "You're so thick." Once in, Drake fucks to the balls. "Pound the hole," Jack begs. He gets on his back, putting one sexy leg in the air. Drake doesn't waste time getting back in that man tunnel. "I'm so fucking deep in you," he explains. He fucks fast and deep. We get a great view of his bouncy booty as he rams. Jack grabs two mounds of ass meat. "You Daddy's boy," Drake wonders. Jack answers with moans of delight. Jack gets on his stomach. His hole points right at Drake. Drake's dick crams Jack's insides. "That feels so good," he whispers. Soon the room is filled with moans and flesh banging flesh. Jack knows that today his hole is meant to be used. There's only so much sweet booty Drake can take. He pulls out, leaving streams of cum on Jacks' butt and lower back. He puts his meat back in the slick hole. "You drained me good," Drake observes. Jack needs to nut too. "Cream for me, baby," Drake whispers as Jack beats off. "Cream for me." Jack follows the advice by shooting man juice all over his lower stomach. "Fucking delicious," Drake observes. "What a mess you made." It's not over. Stay for the interview. Drake talks about growing up in Las Vegas and his experiences in the industry.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback

Zack Grayson and Cannon Cruz

The two studs get right to it as they strip off their shirts to get loosened up. Both are deliciously hung, with juicy cocks.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Zack Grayson and Cannon Cruz

Older4Me Two horny grandpas

Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Donovan Mitchell, Jack Hardon, Junior Hardon

Meet one of the most handsome Older4me daddies this year: Donovan Mitchell. On his first scene, he teams up big-big-dick-Grandpa Jack Hardon. They spend most afternoons at a gay resort, looking for young boys to teach them one thing or two about sex. When they made a pass to one of the workers at the hotel, he agreed to come to play with them after his shift ended. Junior fucked them both hard and for hours. Take a peek at this top tier-hot scene. Everyone got what they wanted and then some

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 337.9 MB

Download Older4Me Two horny grandpas

Only Fans - Rising Starr Series

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Jordan Starr, Joey Valentine
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming

Two handsome men, that finally meet for some flip-fuck action. This is a very cool hardcore scene, between Jordan Starr and Joey Valentine, these guys put on one hell of a show. Lots of kissing, rimming, blowjobs, and our favorite fucking! Oh my god, how are they hot fuck in the point.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.4 MB

Download Only Fans - Rising Starr Series

69-ing on the sofa leads to a fantastic flip-flop fuck & loads of hot jizz!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: staxus
Genres: Duet, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, 69, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Flip Flop, Facial, Twinks, Muscles

He's a relatively new kid on the Staxus block but it's already prettymon knowledge that young Kris Wallace is a horny little slut on the quiet, so it's not surprising that he can't resist waking Milan Sharp for a hardcore session of raw cock action.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2531kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 579.7 MB

Download 69-ing on the sofa leads to a fantastic flip-flop fuck & loads of hot jizz!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12286 секунды с 9 запросами