View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 05:30 PM   #8251
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Deep Rimming Trinway

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
This week we bring you another hard and dominant Fuckermate session with Jean Franko and Aitor Bravo. Jean is one hot, hard dominant top. He expects that his bottom boys do exactly what he orders. Aitor is the perfect bottom for Jean, he is willing, submissive and cock hungry. Aitor is obedient Jean knows it. He uses his mouth and ass as he pleases. This is a passionate encounter with deep rimming, sweaty domination and of course two hot and muscled Fuckermates.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3664kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 711.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Rimming

Outta The Park!, Scene 1 Famagusta

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Bat boy, Sharok, is cleaning up the locker room when players Ricky Larkin and Wade Wolfgar enter from the showers after losing a game. They pick on Sharok for being their bat boy but Sharok knows that they really need to blow off some steam after their loss. Sharok gets on his knees and opens his mouth wide for Ricky and Wade to take turns fucking his eager face. Sharok gets the guys rock hard and bends over to let them get a taste of his hairy hole. Wade is the first to suck on Sharok's hairy crack and gets him nice and opened up for his buddy, Ricky, to fill up with his big raw bat. Ricky slides inside and pounds away as Wade fills Sharok's face with his thick cock. Wade wants his bareback turn now inside Sharok's dugout and takes up the rear with his fat bat. It's almost too big to fit in Sharok's hole but Sharok is determined to take it balls deep and rolls onto his back with his legs in the air. Wade stretches the hole in front of him as Ricky fucks Sharok's face. The guys take turns railing both of Sharok's holes from each end until Wade wants his turn as the catcher. As a last-minute pinch-hitter, Wade goes from pitcher to catcher and lies back to let Ricky pound his ass. Ricky plunges Wade's open hole until he pulls out and sprays Wade's hairy balls with thick jizz. Next up, Sharok steps off deck and up to the plate to fuck Wade until both spent studs blast all over Wade's furry body.
Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outta The Park!, Scene 1

Bound stud whorred out at a local sex shop Great Neck

Cast: Tripp Townsend ,Christian Wilde ,Connor Maguire
Genres: Gangbang ,Rimming ,big dick ,Domination ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Role Play ,shaped ,versatile
At a sex shop here in the bay, shoppers search around the store as Tripp Townsend is brought in, bound and gagged, ready to be whorred out to the public. The shoppers gather around and feel the boy up as they tear his clothes away and push him to his knees to suck cock. He’s passed around, the crowd shoving as many cocks as they can fit into his mouth before Tripp is bent over the counter and fucked for everyone to see. The guys take him to the back of the store, dressing him up in a skirt for some humiliation before the crowd shoves their cocks in both of Tripp’s holes. Back in the front of the store, the little slut is held down and fucked for everyone to see before he’s shoved to the ground, ready for everyone’s load on his face. Tripp begs for cum as everyone lines up and covers his face with their hot steamy cum before taking him off to the bathroom to whore him out even more!
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound stud whorred out at a local sex shop

ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback Robinson Creek

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Jack Valor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming
Last time we saw Drake Von, here at ColbyKnox, he was unwrapping his mighty member as a Christmas gift. The holidays are done but Drake is back. This week's update video is technically his first with us; he's paired with the always dependable, and hot, Jack Valor. The studs start kissing and feeling each other up. Jack reaches down to see what Drake is packing. "I can feel it," Jack says. "It's so big." "Fuck," Drake replies. "Your lips are so nice." The lads strip to their skivvies, returning to the kissing session. "Suck my cock," Drake orders. "Hell, yeah," Jack replies. Drake gets on his back and Jack puts his lips on Drake's tool. "Oh, my God," Jack whispers. “It's so big." He looks into the camera, his mouth stretched. "Suck it like a lollipop," Drake demands. He starts to face fuck. Jack can barely reach the base of the monster. "Keep sucking that dick," Drake says. Jack comes up for air. "No breathing,” Drake instructs. "Keep sucking it." He grabs Jack's hair, forcing his shaft in that warm mouth. Drake leans over, smacking Jack's bouncy cheeks. "I want you fucking so bad," Jack whispers. "I want to fuck that tight fucking pussy hole," Drake replies. If a pussy hole is going to get fucked it must be eaten. Jack gets on his hands and knees so Drake can do some serious rimming. "Your tongue feels so good," Jack says. "I could have this hole for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Drake jokes. He's ready to fill Jack up. Cheeks are spanked and then Drake works his way inside. Nice and bare. Jack arches his back, taking everything given. "Oh fuck," he moans. "You're so thick." Once in, Drake fucks to the balls. "Pound the hole," Jack begs. He gets on his back, putting one sexy leg in the air. Drake doesn't waste time getting back in that man tunnel. "I'm so fucking deep in you," he explains. He fucks fast and deep. We get a great view of his bouncy booty as he rams. Jack grabs two mounds of ass meat. “You Daddy's boy," Drake wonders. Jack answers with moans of delight. Jack gets on his stomach. His hole points right at Drake. Drake’s dick crams Jack's insides. "That feels so good," he whispers. Soon the room is filled with moans and flesh banging flesh. Jack knows that today his hole is meant to be used. There's only so much sweet booty Drake can take. He pulls out, leaving streams of cum on Jacks' butt and lower back. He puts his meat back in the slick hole. "You drained me good," Drake observes. Jack needs to nut too. "Cream for me, baby," Drake whispers as Jack beats off. "Cream for me." Jack follows the advice by shooting man juice all over his lower stomach. "Fucking delicious," Drake observes. "What a mess you made." It's not over. Stay for the interview. Drake talks about growing up in Las Vegas and his experiences in the industry.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback

Filling Up Jared's Drain Harrodsburg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jared Shaw, Tommy Hunter
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Kissing, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos, Muscles
And again my new favorite, Jared Shaw! And besides, for the second time in a passive - it's just a holiday of some kind! And in the company of such a handsome man as Tommy, whose member exceeds the size of quite a good aggregate of Jared himself.
Duration: 30:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7967kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filling Up Jared's Drain

RawFuckClub-Two Michaels Boston Del Ray Somersville

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 296.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub-Two Michaels Boston Del Ray

Rough Rides Angier

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Eldorado Pictures
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
From big, hairy bears to interracial hammering, these guys are in it for the long haul and demand nothing less than some good ol' fashioned Rough Rides – in fact, the rougher the better! No vanilla coating or tender foreplay with these guys. They are what you would call men's men, and there is no question that they will chug your cock until your balls are bouncing off their chin, they'll lick your ass like a hungry and they'll fuck you hard and raw until you are both ready to erupt like Vesuvius. Who doesn't like to ride rough and bare?
Duration: 1:36:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Rides

Время генерации страницы 0.11088 секунды с 9 запросами