View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 05:20 PM   #20540
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Nyssas Needs part 3

This is what happens when we give our members control over the shoot. Sometimes, instead of watching Nyssa Nevers suffer they decide they want to see her inflict some pain on our lovely decorations. Dixon Mason and Juliette Black were completely content to sit back and watch Nyssa take her stripes. They did not expect she would get a chance to give them a taste of it for themselves. Then again, if any of them could see the future Nyssa may have been nicer. Dixon and Juliette get their revenge shortly after and what goes around comes around. They even get few helpful hints to perfect their form.

Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 626.7 MB

Download Nyssas Needs part 3

Chanel Preston

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chanel Preston

Quiet Time

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

Download Quiet Time

Smoking Hot Mallory Rae

Cast: Mallory Rae Murphy
Video language: English

Mallory submits to tight rope & bamboo bondage in this weeks update. We are trying a newer twist using stiff bamboo along with ropes to bind this beauty. At first she Mallory thought the bamboo would be "fun", that is until she learned that no matter what she tried, the bamboo would not budge. Tormented & fucked. Mallory will never doubt again

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 665.4 MB

Download Smoking Hot Mallory Rae
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08786 секунды с 9 запросами