View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 05:11 PM   #20539
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

Marina's poor little snatch is taking a beating. Matt wants to flog the shit out of it and since she is strapped in so tightly to the chair that she can barely squirm there is really nothing she can do about it. Hazel Hypnotic will take pity on her where no one else would, though. She graciously gets down on her knees and soothes Marina's aching pussy with her tongue. Having a sexy slut lapping at her clit is pretty relaxing. It makes her feel a bit more secure before what comes next. A lot of the times we put clamps on a girl's nipples or clit to make them more sensitive. The lack of flow eventually makes them go numb, but before that the increase in feeling is incredible. The clamps we are using on Marina today are extra special, though. They have a length of wire wrapped around them with a little bit hanging off. The alligator clips attached to those wires are the really sinister part, though. They run into a box that is covered in frightening dials. What comes out is intense electrical current.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

HogTied - Cassandra Nix - Back For More - Live Bondage Show Part 1

Studio: HogTied
Genres: Bdsm

We start with a fidgeting and nervous, tan 19 year old Cassandra Nix. She tentatively answers the questions of curious members for the live show, expressing her excitement and willingness to endure the HogTied treatment. Matt comes in, binding her neck and we start to get more smiles from her. After more questions, Matt orders her to undress nice and sexy. She looks into the camera and takes her time showing us her nice tight ass and puffy nipples.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.5 MB

Download HogTied - Cassandra Nix - Back For More - Live Bondage Show Part 1

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

Ally Ann

Cast: Isis Love ,Ally Ann
Genres: Pussy Eating ,slim ,Sub ,Hand Gagging ,Tattoo ,Femdom ,Female Slave ,Brunette ,Petite ,mixed ,shaped ,Big Tits
Video language: English

Ally Ann is a super cute 19 year old girl who really impressed us here at Whippedass She's new to BDSM but is willing to explore her boundaries' and push her limits with Isis Love. Ally gets slapped around, tied up and fucked with a big strap-on cock. She is tied down to a bed with her legs in a full split as Isis drips hot wax and fist fucks her hungry cunt!

Duration: 1:03:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ally Ann

Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Leather ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Corset ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,shaved
Video language: English

Day Four of Chechik's slave training had to be postponed, but before she fled the building we were able to get a teaser scene in the can for you to whet your appetites. Chechik willbe back to finish her training, and in the meantime enjoy this little boner teaser in addition to our regularly scheduled update.
Slut girl is put in a tight leather corset, arms tightly bound behind her back, pussy vibed with her nipples are tormented to orgasm. Super hot squealing slut girls gets teased to orgasm in the basement on Training of O.

Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02547 секунды с 9 запросами