Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Triga Cum on England Rexville

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: No info
Genres: Big Dick, Twink, Hunks, Orgy, Anal Toy's, Cumshot
Cum On England! Summer is here, the lads are out and the lager is flowing. England 2010 football fever is at an all-time high and the lads are as excited as always at the prospect of their favourite footballers getting one in the..
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1335kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Cum on England

ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback Esko

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Jack Valor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming
Last time we saw Drake Von, here at ColbyKnox, he was unwrapping his mighty member as a Christmas gift. The holidays are done but Drake is back. This week's update video is technically his first with us; he's paired with the always dependable, and hot, Jack Valor. The studs start kissing and feeling each other up. Jack reaches down to see what Drake is packing. "I can feel it," Jack says. "It's so big." "Fuck," Drake replies. "Your lips are so nice." The lads strip to their skivvies, returning to the kissing session. "Suck my cock," Drake orders. "Hell, yeah," Jack replies. Drake gets on his back and Jack puts his lips on Drake's tool. "Oh, my God," Jack whispers. “It's so big." He looks into the camera, his mouth stretched. "Suck it like a lollipop," Drake demands. He starts to face fuck. Jack can barely reach the base of the monster. "Keep sucking that dick," Drake says. Jack comes up for air. "No breathing,” Drake instructs. "Keep sucking it." He grabs Jack's hair, forcing his shaft in that warm mouth. Drake leans over, smacking Jack's bouncy cheeks. "I want you fucking so bad," Jack whispers. "I want to fuck that tight fucking pussy hole," Drake replies. If a pussy hole is going to get fucked it must be eaten. Jack gets on his hands and knees so Drake can do some serious rimming. "Your tongue feels so good," Jack says. "I could have this hole for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Drake jokes. He's ready to fill Jack up. Cheeks are spanked and then Drake works his way inside. Nice and bare. Jack arches his back, taking everything given. "Oh fuck," he moans. "You're so thick." Once in, Drake fucks to the balls. "Pound the hole," Jack begs. He gets on his back, putting one sexy leg in the air. Drake doesn't waste time getting back in that man tunnel. "I'm so fucking deep in you," he explains. He fucks fast and deep. We get a great view of his bouncy booty as he rams. Jack grabs two mounds of ass meat. “You Daddy's boy," Drake wonders. Jack answers with moans of delight. Jack gets on his stomach. His hole points right at Drake. Drake’s dick crams Jack's insides. "That feels so good," he whispers. Soon the room is filled with moans and flesh banging flesh. Jack knows that today his hole is meant to be used. There's only so much sweet booty Drake can take. He pulls out, leaving streams of cum on Jacks' butt and lower back. He puts his meat back in the slick hole. "You drained me good," Drake observes. Jack needs to nut too. "Cream for me, baby," Drake whispers as Jack beats off. "Cream for me." Jack follows the advice by shooting man juice all over his lower stomach. "Fucking delicious," Drake observes. "What a mess you made." It's not over. Stay for the interview. Drake talks about growing up in Las Vegas and his experiences in the industry.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback

Winner Takes All Kwigillingok

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Ruslan Peterko, Thomas Lee, Sebastian DeLong, Xander Young, Roland Samsak, Jose Armando, Robbie Masters, Thomas Wolf, Gary Brickman, Justin Conner, Richie Taylor, Rolo Great, Philip McDean, Toby Rockyd, Rolo Everson, Dion Phillips
Genres: Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Threesome, Group sex, Hunks, Muscle Men, Anal, Oral Sex
These boys from Eastern Europe are playing for keeps in these no "holes" barred games of chance where the Winner Takes All! Ruslan Peterko, Thomas Lee and Richie Taylor take a break from playing in the snow to warm up at a bar. When Thomas finds a dice game on the bar he asks Ruslan what is it for and Ruslan explains that if the guys role the right numbers he will suck them or let them fuck him. Thomas and Richie get lucky with the dice, and Rulan as the three lads get into a steamy three-way that leaves Ruslan bent over taking it up the ass and Richie with his legs in the air and enjoying every minute as the three studs blow multiple loads. Don't miss this and much more hot man-action in this hardcore feature!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:08
Video: 720x544, XviD, 981kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 899.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winner Takes All

Lick My Boots Coburn

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Fat Cock, Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Hunks, Bareback Sex, Masters, Slaves, Muscled Guys, Twinks, Rimming, Verbal Humilation, Uncut dicks
Video language: English
It's time again for masters and slaves in bareback action. Lick my boots and give me your ass.
These hot euro master hunks love it to use slutty bottoms and fuck them bareback. Hot fuck scenes, big cocks
and nice asses is what we serve you in this kinky title.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Boots

Will Helm la bombe latino d fonce et dose Kriss Venezuela

Release Year: 2011
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Kriss
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore
The bomb Latino Will-Helm crossed Kriss late one night at a street corner; 2 beautiful kids are picked and packed directly on the sidewalk before returning home one of them.
Duration: 31:21
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Will Helm la bombe latino d fonce et dose Kriss

Fulfilled Gaps South Hill

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Eldorado Pictures
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Fuzzy bears or inked hunks, it doesn't really matter because the guys in Fullfilled Gaps are only interested in filling aching holes with fingers, tongues and rock hard cocks. Five scenes of 100% bareback action that sees their faces contorted in pure pleasure as buns are parted and ass holes are rimmed, tongued and spit-lubed in preparation for a hard ball-banging fucking that ultimately ends in copious amounts of man-muck being deposited on solid abs and smiling faces!
Duration: 1:45:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3547kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fulfilled Gaps

Two beefy hunks duke it out - Loser gets covered in hot wax & fucked! Rockaway Park

Cast: Jordan Boss ,Kaden Alexander
Genres: Domination ,Rough Sex ,Muscle ,Facesitting ,Gay ,Anal Fingering ,brunet ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,Humiliation
Two hot newcomers step on the Top Cock mat this week. First up we have boy next door, Jordan Boss. A novice when it comes to wrestling, but after years of playing football, Jordan’s ready to lay his opponent to waste just like he did out on the field. Kaden Alexander comes to us with military training and says he eats chumps like Jordan for breakfast. It’s muscle on muscle as these two hunks duke it out. Despite a few injuries, these two horny studs hold nothing back to ensure their victory. The loser gets nothing but total domination and humiliation as he’s tormented with hot wax and a vicious fucking up his ass. The winner decides to take a load off and has the loser ride him like the bitch he is, until blasting a hot load of cum all over the winner’s chest. After licking up his mess, the loser has his mouth pried open to receive a winner’s load.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two beefy hunks duke it out - Loser gets covered in hot wax & fucked!

Время генерации страницы 0.12367 секунды с 9 запросами