LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tyler plows John Thomas Lowell

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
Sexy Brit John Thomas makes his RFC debut in this hard and intense fuck session. It takes a talented power bottom like John Thomas to really allow a stud like Tyler Robert's to shine, and shine he does. Tyler dominates John, chokes him, fucks him in all positions, and gives his smooth hole a real beat-down. John takes it all and loves it -- begging for more and he gets totally owned, fucked, and bred by Tyler's huge cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 504.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler plows John Thomas

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1 Cogan Station

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Kurtis Wolfe and Sergeant Miles are making out as their hard, hairy dicks throb and rub against each other. 'You're so hot,' Kurtis says, to which Sergeant replies 'Just shut up!' That's Kurtis' cue to get on his knees and service Sergeant who barks out the commands to suck his balls and swallow his dick. Kurtis does as he's told until he offers up his hairy hole for Sergeant to open up with his tongue. Sergeant takes his time, savoring the flavor and getting it nice and lubed and ready for something much bigger. When Kurtis can no longer take the anticipation, Sergeant stands up and shoves his thick cock deep into Kurtis' eager backside. He pumps away, going balls deep as Kurtis enjoys every thrust with a smirk on his face. Sergeant wants Kurtis to do some of the heavy lifting and lies back to let the stud hop on his cock. Kurtis rides it deep until Sergeant is ready to blow his load. Kurtis eagerly takes his place in front of the muscle daddy until Sergeant sprays Kurtis' beard and open mouth with all the jizz his big full balls can deliver. With the taste of Sergeant still fresh on his tongue, Kurtis returns the favor and unloads his massive cock, giving Sergeant a creamy facial. When Kurtis sees his handiwork, he bends down and the two kiss the cum away.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1

CockyBoys - Marcus McNeill, Evan Knoxx Sangerfield

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Evan Knoxx makes it to Montreal for a long-awaited meet-up with Marcus McNeill who plays the perfect host by showing him around—and fucking him! The guys literally charm the pants off each other but also take their time with lots of kissing and a sensual 69. Finally, though after Evan tongue worships his bod, Marcus flips him over to make out with his hole.
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Marcus McNeill, Evan Knoxx

Lustful Games Tranquility

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Lustful Games has plenty to offer from outdoor sex and deep throat to sperm eating and rimming this is one you won't want to miss.
Duration: 1:33:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5984kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lustful Games

ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback Lorida

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Drake Von, Jack Valor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming
Last time we saw Drake Von, here at ColbyKnox, he was unwrapping his mighty member as a Christmas gift. The holidays are done but Drake is back. This week's update video is technically his first with us; he's paired with the always dependable, and hot, Jack Valor. The studs start kissing and feeling each other up. Jack reaches down to see what Drake is packing. "I can feel it," Jack says. "It's so big." "Fuck," Drake replies. "Your lips are so nice." The lads strip to their skivvies, returning to the kissing session. "Suck my cock," Drake orders. "Hell, yeah," Jack replies. Drake gets on his back and Jack puts his lips on Drake's tool. "Oh, my God," Jack whispers. “It's so big." He looks into the camera, his mouth stretched. "Suck it like a lollipop," Drake demands. He starts to face fuck. Jack can barely reach the base of the monster. "Keep sucking that dick," Drake says. Jack comes up for air. "No breathing,” Drake instructs. "Keep sucking it." He grabs Jack's hair, forcing his shaft in that warm mouth. Drake leans over, smacking Jack's bouncy cheeks. "I want you fucking so bad," Jack whispers. "I want to fuck that tight fucking pussy hole," Drake replies. If a pussy hole is going to get fucked it must be eaten. Jack gets on his hands and knees so Drake can do some serious rimming. "Your tongue feels so good," Jack says. "I could have this hole for breakfast, lunch and dinner," Drake jokes. He's ready to fill Jack up. Cheeks are spanked and then Drake works his way inside. Nice and bare. Jack arches his back, taking everything given. "Oh fuck," he moans. "You're so thick." Once in, Drake fucks to the balls. "Pound the hole," Jack begs. He gets on his back, putting one sexy leg in the air. Drake doesn't waste time getting back in that man tunnel. "I'm so fucking deep in you," he explains. He fucks fast and deep. We get a great view of his bouncy booty as he rams. Jack grabs two mounds of ass meat. “You Daddy's boy," Drake wonders. Jack answers with moans of delight. Jack gets on his stomach. His hole points right at Drake. Drake’s dick crams Jack's insides. "That feels so good," he whispers. Soon the room is filled with moans and flesh banging flesh. Jack knows that today his hole is meant to be used. There's only so much sweet booty Drake can take. He pulls out, leaving streams of cum on Jacks' butt and lower back. He puts his meat back in the slick hole. "You drained me good," Drake observes. Jack needs to nut too. "Cream for me, baby," Drake whispers as Jack beats off. "Cream for me." Jack follows the advice by shooting man juice all over his lower stomach. "Fucking delicious," Drake observes. "What a mess you made." It's not over. Stay for the interview. Drake talks about growing up in Las Vegas and his experiences in the industry.
Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Drake Von and Jack Valor Bareback

Serve Me Porto Velho

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Fat Cock, Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Hunks, Bareback Sex, Masters, Slaves, Muscled Guys, Twinks, Rimming, Verbal Humilation, Uncut dicks, HD
These euro hunks and their slaves are into good and hard sex action.
Enjoy our masters in bareback sex action. Fat cocks fuck tight asses raw.
We serve you with kinky entertainment and bring to you hot bareback sex.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4951kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serve Me

Best Of Quentin Gainz Washington Boro

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
Tremendous compilation with prime time trooper Quentin Gainz. This member of the army of buttfuck is envied by even the generals. Watch this top-secret intel with his best solo, duo and group scenes in the files of the Active Duty archives.
Duration: 44:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of Quentin Gainz

Время генерации страницы 0.11689 секунды с 9 запросами