Old 06-21-2024, 02:56 PM   #16825
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DreamBoyBondage - The Taken Technician - Chapter 4 - 4K Richgrove

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Darron Bluu and Hatler Gurius
Handsome, innocent Darron Bluu remains in the dungeon, naked and blindfolded, his wrists strapped to his thighs, resigned to his fate as slave, to be abused at will. His master, Hatler Gurius, pushes him down on his face, whips his ass with a riding crop then, without warning, shoves a huge butt-plug up his boy-hole. Hatler yanks off the blindfold then shoves his very large, very erect cock down Darron's throat. The young slave sucks cock like a cheap whore, looking up at Halter with total submission, his own cock hardening as the man fucks his throat and whips his back then pulls out and spews cum all over his face and inside his mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 7658kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 818.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage - The Taken Technician - Chapter 4 - 4K

Soldiers In The Dungeon Niverville

Studio: Bound And Gagged Video
Three hot young soldiers submit to being tied up & punished by huge-cocked Michael Brandon, so they’ll know how to submit on future peacekeeping missions. The world of Soldiers in the Dungeon is one where Bondage & SM have become so much part of the mainstream that it's practiced by local populations everywhere, & every combat-booted military stud is eager to learn the ropes in order to fit in. See these three sexy, vulnerable recruits tightly bound, gagged, flogged, hot waxed, clothespinned & more. If you love to see guys in uniform, you’ll love this video. If you love guys in uniform tied up & squirming, Soldiers in the Dungeon will make you cum in your pants.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:28
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 949kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 573.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers In The Dungeon

Hicksville Big Rapids

Cast: Luke Riley ,Phenix Saint
Genres: Athletic ,big dick ,Tattoo ,Gay ,Anal ,Rimming ,Submission ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English
Luke Riley just got out of prison and he’s already involved in a ransom scheme. Holding up in an old trailer, in the middle of the forest, he’s watching over Phenix Saint while his buddy is trying to get the ransom money. Running out of beer, Luke is bored, frustrated and getting horny as hell. He takes it out on Phenix who is tied up in the closet. Phenix gets flogged and is made to suck cock. When Luke passes out on the couch, Phenix breaks free and turns the tables on him. It’s no longer about sex, it’s now about power. Phenix ties Luke to the sleeper sofa and gives him a taste of his own medicine. He then suspends Luke from the ceiling fan and fucks him until he screams for mercy.
Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hicksville

Blindfolded, electric shock collar Kadoka

Release Year: 2011
As I stroll into the room, Guy looks hopeful for a second, his eyes following me as he tries to work out whether I'm here to free him. Sadly for Guy, I'm not. Quite the opposite in fact. I leer into his face as I tell him that Nick has basically rented him out to me, leaving him cuffed and naked for me to do whatever I want with.
I clasp his face in my hands and guide his head towards my dick, which is stiffening in my jeans. Guy obeys mechanically, too frightened and broken to resist. I shove an old stocking over his head and tape over his eyes, enjoying the sudden helplessness inflicted on the trembling straight man as I take away his sight. Now Guy can't even see what I'm doing, as I slowly unzip my cock and nudge it near his face, ordering him to open up and suck it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2063kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 339.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blindfolded, electric shock collar

Perverted Leather Daddy and His Helpless Captive Mito

Cast: Adam Herst ,Cole Brooks
Genres: Stud ,Gay ,Rimming ,Bondage ,Cage ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Leather ,shaped ,blond
Perverted leather daddy Adam Herst has just captured a hot stud, Cole Brooks and has him bound to a cage and blindfolded. Adam climbs up onto the cage and takes his time fucking both of the boy’s holes. Next Cole is strung up and made to stand on an electrified grate as Adam edges his giant cock. The dom laughs as he turns up the electricity and watches his sub dance in pain. He gives the boy a break from the electricity and breaks out the flogger, beating him red from front to back. Adam continues with the electro-play, attaching electro-pads to Cole’s thighs and inserting an electric butt plug in his shaved hole. The hot dom licks his boy’s toes as he continues to zap the poor boy. After having the butt plug electrocute his prostate, Cole blows his load during the final fucking and Adam makes the boy eat his load before leaving him suspended in the air.
Duration: 1:02:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Leather Daddy and His Helpless Captive

Bust O' Nut: Kyler Drayke and Pierce Paris Battery Park

Cast: Kyler Drake ,Pierce Paris
Genres: brunet ,Leather ,Male Handler ,jock ,Male Sub ,Blindfold ,Asian ,Prostate Stimulation ,shaved ,pump
Kyler Drayke is itchin’ to bust a nut. He’s ready to cum so bad he’s willing to let Van Darkholme and Pierce Paris tie him up and take the chance he’ll go home with blue balls. Pierce melts at the sight of Kyler’s fat dick. It’s nine inches of healthy manmeat. They tie Kyler up in some tight rope bondage. Pierce strokes Kyler’s uncut cock. The rope gets tighter and tighter, but this only excites Kyler. His underwear is cut away, allowing Pierce to kiss, stroke and suck Kyler’s heavy cock. Pierce is impressed by how heavy Kyler’s cock feels. He enjoys teasing the cock. Dual vibrators hum against his cockhead, and it’s dripping pre-cum. Kyler is frustrated. He just wants to cum. Now blindfolded, kneeling on a bed, he is still bound by rope. Pierce stuffs his mouth with Kyler’s throbbing cock. He gets carried away licking the head of the cock and nearly makes Kyler cum. Too soon! After some teasing and denial, Pierce has that cock nice and hard and slides it into his cock-hungry butthole. He gently asks Kyler to cum in his ass, but then cruelly pulls away at the last second. Kyler pleads to let him bust a nut. Pierce doesn’t need to deny himself so he slides back on that hard nine inches and rides it until his smaller penis sprays it’s load on the bed. He gets to cum but Kyler can only beg for relief. They tie Kyler to the bed. Pierce is back on that cock, making it rock hard with his sweet mouth. Flat on his back, bound with rope, Pierce works Kyler’s engorged member with the penis pump. Kyler just wants to bust a fat fucking load but Pierce won’t let him. His uncircumcised cock is aching. Next comes a handjob. This edging session has been relentless. Will his tormentors grant poor Kyler relief?
Duration: 1:08:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bust O' Nut: Kyler Drayke and Pierce Paris

Bound stud whorred out at a local sex shop Boys Ranch

Cast: Tripp Townsend ,Christian Wilde ,Connor Maguire
Genres: Gangbang ,Rimming ,big dick ,Domination ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Role Play ,shaped ,versatile
At a sex shop here in the bay, shoppers search around the store as Tripp Townsend is brought in, bound and gagged, ready to be whorred out to the public. The shoppers gather around and feel the boy up as they tear his clothes away and push him to his knees to suck cock. He’s passed around, the crowd shoving as many cocks as they can fit into his mouth before Tripp is bent over the counter and fucked for everyone to see. The guys take him to the back of the store, dressing him up in a skirt for some humiliation before the crowd shoves their cocks in both of Tripp’s holes. Back in the front of the store, the little slut is held down and fucked for everyone to see before he’s shoved to the ground, ready for everyone’s load on his face. Tripp begs for cum as everyone lines up and covers his face with their hot steamy cum before taking him off to the bathroom to whore him out even more!
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound stud whorred out at a local sex shop

Время генерации страницы 0.10943 секунды с 9 запросами