View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 02:32 PM   #20538
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Natalie Brooks - Our Date To Breed (2024)

Natalie Brooks - Our Date To Breed (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Natalie Brooks
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Natalie has been looking for someone to fill her pussy up with a big load for one purpose - she wants to get pregnant and get a big round belly. She sets up a date with Donnie, and she wants all her fans to watch as he pumps her full of jizz. The lucky stud pushes himself deep inside of Natalie, and he wants to show her a good time before just cumming inside of her. She loves taking his cock - especially knowing she's in for a treat. Donnie busts a big load and gives Natalie the seed she's been craving.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4589kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Natalie Brooks - Our Date To Breed (2024)

Zayda J Restless

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zayda J, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

In exchange all she asks is that you be a good, submissive little slut. Do as you are told, spread your legs and she may even be kind enough to let you cum.

Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

Download Zayda J Restless

Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Cast: Jessie Cox

Ever wonder what it looks like to see a girl get wet? Well, now you can watch it happen from the inside. Deep inside as the speculum opens Jessie's pussy until she is gaping wide.
Enter Fuckzilla, who presses his mechanical, vibrating shaft down hard on her clit. Robots have no sense of the soft tissue or sensitivity of a clit so Jessie is made to endure the relenting vibes. Watch as her pussy gets slick with juice and contracts in spasms as she cums in a near 2 minute extreme close up shot.Her sensitive clit is then used again as Jesse is bound to the Sybian and made to struggle in a straight jacket with a gag in her mouth and the machine on high. She has to beg for the machines to stop.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

Download Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Office Day Dreams Part II

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She saunters into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

Download Office Day Dreams Part II

Assylum - Behind the Scenes: Jessica Kay

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Spanking, Behind the scenes, Interview

This is an extended 35-minute interview (and spanking) with Jessica Kay after her two therapy sessions. Jessica is highly intelligent and articulate and shares many great insights.

Duration: 36:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 766kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 238.7 MB

Download Assylum - Behind the Scenes: Jessica Kay
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04609 секунды с 9 запросами