Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinkbig9 - Ep. 59

Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p Wentworth

Cast: Derek Kage, Jayson Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
As many of you probably already knowmy words and flirtations tend to come out smoother than butter. I typically keep them relaxed and sexy, but there are certain situations where those words will become very intense and commanding. This is where Jayson Parker comes in. I met him on Halloween after he had completed 31 days of Locktober without any kind of orgasm at all. I knew exactly what 31 days of chastity meant. Jayson would be extremely submissiveprobably to the point where I could command him to do just about anything I wanted. I also knew that I had the chance to completely blow his mind by making him have a ruined and caged orgasm.Jayson knew that my comfort and pleasure was all that mattered. I stripped down and my cock was already rock hard at the thought of getting to use and enjoy a genuinely caged submissive. I laid down on my back and got as comfortable as possible. Jayson began with his beautifully furry ass within reach of my fingers and hand. He began worshipping my toes and feet with his tongue and his lips. I could tell the scent of my toes and taste of my feet made him even more submissive because he arched his ass higher and higher the more he licked my feet. I was going to keep him worshipping my feet as long as possible as it made him even more eager to please me. I would lick my fingers and get them covered in my spit to tease his hole and open him up for the tongue fucking he was about to receive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1264kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 271.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p

Sebastian Rimmed & fucked Gamaliel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Dmitry Dickov, Sebastian Hook
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Dmitry Dickov feasted on Sebastian Hooks asshole. He treated that perfectly sculpted ass like a Vegas all you can eat buffet, but he left the real dessert for last. The titanic was headed towards the bridge, but there was no one there to lift the median. It crashed into Sebastian's tight manhole and ohhhh he felt the pleasure. Dmitry took full advantage of this opportunity and annihilated that ass the way everyone's been asking for. The best part of the entire video is the twinkle in Dmitry's eyes. He had such a boy crush on Sebastian since the first day he'd laid eyes on him. I think Dmitry Dickov found his Valentine in Sebastian Hook this February 2015. What do you think?
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian Rimmed & fucked

Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox Somers

Johnny Stone's first night with Colby and Mickey! It was also his first time bottoming Ever! Enjoy!
Duration: 59:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6144kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox

Ryan Jacobs, Leo Louis - A Secret Locker Room Session Ekron

Big juicy dicks are soon out, truly deep throating the lads meat all the way to his balls!
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4141kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 604.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Jacobs, Leo Louis - A Secret Locker Room Session

MaverickMen Make Me Sir Franksville

Studio: MaverickMen
Some guys just love to perform sexual acts on other men lol. So I thought we should take advantage of this teaching moment, so instead of filming a solo stroke video this time, we decided to train our little ginger Fuck how to be the aggressive confident top he so longs to be lol he’s a vers top eager to be a dom top and wanted to learn from the best, in this video we use this furry little otter face fucking him, ranking him, deep throating him, and making him ours to use how ever we like, and that’s exactly what we did and he loved every minute of it, in my opinion this was a successful throat training video
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1376x776, AVC (H.264), 5224kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 431.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MaverickMen Make Me Sir

Lights On Flex Xtremmo, Lucio Saints South Fallsburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Flex Xtremmo, Lucio Saints)
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Deep Throat, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Latinos, Facial, Interview, Cumshots
In this video we will show you how we make another amazing scene, be part of our team with this behind - intro where you can enjoy all the backstage deatels that normally you can`t see and watch how Flex Extremmo enjoy as never before.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lights On Flex Xtremmo, Lucio Saints

Время генерации страницы 0.27901 секунды с 9 запросами