Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - Blonde Girl Delirious Hunter, OT - Hot Poke Her Council Grove

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Blonde Girl Delirious Hunter, OT - Hot Poke Her

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa! West New York

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra’s predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in… the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery Sandusky

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet Amesville

No choice but to continue in their ordeal… Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies – can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair’s pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Sandra & Lisa Leivasy

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus – On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa

Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment Charlemont

Cast: Jessie Cox
Video language: English
Ever wonder what it looks like to see a girl get wet? Well, now you can watch it happen from the inside. Deep inside as the speculum opens Jessie’s pussy until she is gaping wide.
Enter Fuckzilla, who presses his mechanical, vibrating shaft down hard on her clit. Robots have no sense of the soft tissue or sensitivity of a clit so Jessie is made to endure the relenting vibes. Watch as her pussy gets slick with juice and contracts in spasms as she cums in a near 2 minute extreme close up shot.Her sensitive clit is then used again as Jesse is bound to the Sybian and made to struggle in a straight jacket with a gag in her mouth and the machine on high. She has to beg for the machines to stop.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Red Turtle Neck Dress Hathorne

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Turtle Neck Dress

Время генерации страницы 0.14653 секунды с 9 запросами