Old 06-21-2024, 02:11 PM   #70783
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mario Galeno & Andy Star

Mario Galeno & Andy Star

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Video language: English

This week we introduce you not one, but two new mates, filming with us for the first time. Supersexy Brazilian Andy Star meets his newcomer compatriot Mario Galeno in hot bareback action! After chatting in the balcony the two guys move inside the house: they are so excited that they don't even have time to get into the bedroom and begin to fuck on the couch. First Andy sucks and licks Mario's huge cock using his tongue masterfully and after long time blowing he offers his hungry sweet cock to his top buddy. Mario gives his massive raw cock to Andy in every possible position and gifts him with a facial reward at the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download Mario Galeno & Andy Star

Twinkbig9 - Ep. 46

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パ� �ティタチのメンバーには溜めてきて� ��しいという指示を出し、当日性欲が 果てるまでガン掘りしてもらいまし� �。

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 988.9 MB

Download Twinkbig9 - Ep. 46

French Affair

Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.

This week we introduce you Guillaume Weine, a newcomer sexy athletic guy coming from the city of lights Paris. He is only top and when thinking to which insatiable asshole he could have liked, we had no doubt and we made him meet with twitter's star and nasty bottom Alvaro Fizz! The two mates liked each other from the beginning and have not wasted any time taking their clothes off: after few minutes Alvaro was already on his knees, sucking and deep-throating Guillaume's big white cock. After a well deserved rimming Fizz's ass is wet enough to bareback welcome the hard piece of French meat deep inside and a juicy facial reward at the end!

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 449.7 MB

Download French Affair

Latin Trio Raw

Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.

This week we tripled the pleasure and we present you a fucking awesome scene with three of our hottest mates: we first paired our Brazilian power top Carlos Leão with his sexy compatriot Andy Star and when we noticed that only one huge cock was not enough for our power bottom Andy, we called the nasty Latin stud Patrick Dei to join them. We are sure you don't want to miss any second of this intense fucking: watch how Carlos enjoys both Andy's and Patrick's mouths and butts with his huge pole and then watch how the bitchy Andy begs for having his hungry ass destroyed by his sex buddies!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

Download Latin Trio Raw

RawFuckClub-A Regular Night At La Perrera

I sat on the toilet, he remained standing and I suckled him. The dick was all drooling already, because I was smoothing it before. I suckled him like a calf, I went to the end of his cock. I tried to make as little noise as possible so no one would notice. Until he said he was going to come and I asked him to come in my mouth and he gushed in my mouth.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 496.2 MB

Download RawFuckClub-A Regular Night At La Perrera
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08527 секунды с 9 запросами