View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 02:01 PM   #737
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Big Round Latina Ass vs. Big Red Head Tits Middleport

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Izamar Gutierrez
Genres: Spanking ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,tournament ,sex fight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,top ,Latinx
Video language: English
This is ass vs. Tits today. We have two of our most powerful welterweight wrestlers on the mats today. The big ass, beautiful MILF latina, Izamar is ranked #1 in our tournament for the summer. She is taking on our #4 ranked wrestler, the beautiful, voluptuous red head with big bountiful tits, Bella Rossi. This match gives us something we dont’ see a lot on Ultimate Surrender. A vet is made to cum with an orgasm on the mat. The score is close and after a technicality, the winner is determined. The winner puts the loser in bondage, ties up the losers tits with her wrestling bands. The loser is fully naked and humiliated with Spanking, Hair pulling, Fish hooking, Hand gags, choking, face slapping and hard strap on fucking. The technicality leads to some interesting antics and the winner and loser are giving the opportunity to have a good ole fashion, lesbian sex fight, using their bodies to make their opponent cum. The two girls trib fuck each other until they both are exhausted from orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Round Latina Ass vs. Big Red Head Tits

After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum Mayhill

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Domination, Humiliation
After a new slave impresses me with his threshold for pain I see how obedient he can be by making him lay down with his hands behind his back and playing with his cock while I kneel above his face and have him sniff my pussy and ass. It's important that he shows self-restraint and won't cum without my permission; a key element I look for in a slave. I see how well he can follow instructions as I jerk him off while smothering his face with my crotch. 'You can't cum and you know it, right?' I ask while I play with his dick. He desperately wants to cum but I deny him an orgasm by getting him to the brink of explosion only to confuse his senses by slapping his cock and squeezing his balls. I laugh in delight as he squirms in discomfort beneath me, to cum but being denied the pleasure. 'Remember, only I will decide when you cum,' I reiterate as I tug his dick until finally allowing him to shoot his load. I ruin the experience for him by making him open his mouth and feeding him his own warm cum!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum

Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole Katrineholm

Cast: Angel Windell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Cumshot, Brunette, Hardcore, Flogging, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Spanking
ewcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey’s hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel’s eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel’s slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey’s fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel’s pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole

Cherry Torn - Secret Lover Brasher Falls

Cast: Cherry Torn, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, Foot Worship
Bored with her marriage to Fred, Dolly (Cherry Torn) lures one of her husband's employees, Mike Panic, to her home. Poor innocent Mike arrives ready to help a lonely wife with her broken internet connection, but he soon learns she has ulterior motives. Dolly compliments Mike's good hands and asks for a massage. Mike is nervous because he's never been with a woman before. Not wanting to anger her, he obeys. Soon he is worshipping her feet and kissing her legs. She demands he strip naked, but Mike is shy. Still, he finds himself agreeing to everything she commands. Mike returns the next day to fold Dolly's laundry naked while she flogs him. He knows now that he was born to obey, born to do what strong women tell him to do. He gets down on all fours so Dolly can flog his bare ass. He begs her to hurt him. A few hard slaps to the face and Dolly knows Mike is a sweet young man. And so she flogs him until his ass cheeks glow red. He moans as he's slapped. Dolly sits on his face and rubs her pussy all over him, warning him not ignore her asshole. She grinds on his face until she cums. Mike returns that night, sneaking into a bedroom Dolly has designed especially for him. He knows now that this will be his room. This will be his world. She mounts him, feeling his cock slide into her pussy. Dolly grinds on him, using him for her own pleasure until she cums. Then she binds him tightly to the bed on his back, wrists cuffed to his ankles. His ass is exposed to her, and she fucks him hard with her strap-on cock. She buries her cock deep in his ass. It's a gift Mike will learn to appreciate. Again and again.
Duration: 58:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn - Secret Lover

The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One King Hill

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Slave ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Blindfold
Jade Marxxx makes her way into The Program and finds herself tied up, blindfolded and transported to the Armory in the back of the company truck along with all the other equipment. She is taken inside, tied to the interview chair and grilled on her reasons for wanting to be trained while her cunt is vibrated. She begs, squirms and cums over and over while being slapped, choked and whipped until she finally divulges enough personal information to formulate the week’s training goals.
Her cunt is painfully clamped to the platform to teach her to present herself, keep her cunt open and available, and maintain position through a whipping. Reactions are tested and notes are made.
She is then rigged to test her cocksucking skills and the depth and tightness of her now dripping wet cunt. She cums hard again with the hard cock deep in her cunt then is afforded the opportunity to show her appreciation by sucking off the cock and wearing the cum on her face and tits.
After a long day she is shuttled to her quarters where she is assigned homework, placed under curfew, and kept for the week.
Duration: 1:10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One

Bonnie Rotten - Tamed Whore By JP Kerens

Cast: Bonnie Rotten
Genres: Cattle Prod ,fake boobs ,Domination ,mind fuck ,Pain ,Submission ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage ,bottom ,Handler
Its difficult at first to tell whether she is excited or being bratty. She can’t help but look into the camera. She knows who her target audience is. JP quickly strips her of her clothes and hopefully of her pride. Immediately the smiles stop. JP needs to know how much pain she likes… a lot or a little. We go back and forth between rough man handling and slapping to fingering her and getting her hot. Enough games, JP heads for getting her nice and pink with the flogger. The smile is definitely gone.
Next, Bonnie is splayed out on the floor in a back arch position. Her arms are bolted to the floor in wooden stocks. Under her feet are spiked pieces of wood. Her knees are pried open with the spiky wooden spreader bar and JP begins picking her apart. Flogging her, using the flip cat, using the dragon tail while exposing all of her emotional vulnerabilities. He layers pain all over her body and coaxes intense orgasms from her. “You said you wanted this.”
Last, Bonnie is standing on the spiky board with her legs strapped together and her neck and hands in stocks. JP right away goes after her with an extremely stingy flogger. She is overwhelmed. He pushes her further. Adding nipple clamps, he starts to mind fuck her with the cattle prod. Talking to her gently, he explains how challenging it is to endure a prod… it would give away too much to tell you what happens next but it does end with long beautiful orgasms!
Duration: 36:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Rotten - Tamed Whore By JP

Assylum - Queen of Anal vol.3 Samudh Prakarn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Huge toys in ass, Bondage, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Suspension, Amateur, Big ass, Big cock, Tattoos
In this spectacular finale to one of the most hardcore anal BDSM scenes anywhere, Amelia Dire is pounded in the ass for another half an hour by Orderly Sinn´s big cock, before being suspended as her own throne. Her giant scepter is shoved up her ass while she hangs in the air, and then she takes it out and fists her asshole. Finally, she sucks off her filthy fist, the Queen of Anal at last. Crazy shit here, folks. The real anal extreme.
Duration: 34:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Queen of Anal vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.04882 секунды с 9 запросами