View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 01:42 PM   #3656
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled Lockhart

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Handler ,Blonde ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved
Video language: English
When I see Darling walk onto the set, I can feel my dick twitch. She is dressed like a proper citizen, all wrapped up in a pretty polka dot dress and sensible shoes. But I know what is underneath it all. She can’t wait for me to get at those big round slutty tits of hers.
I make her wait. As I tie her tits and crane her elbows behind her back, I hear her moan low. I smell her cunt getting wet. I run a knotted rope tight across her damp panties, push her to the ground and get my whip.
The site is called Hogtied, so I do a simple and strict tie that twists her back like a fucking pretzel and pushes her tightly tied tits out for me to torment. She sputters spittle around the gag as I casually apply zippers to her nicely presented tits. I laugh when she looks at me pleadingly, and reward her masochism with a hard, wet orgasm. I untie her and tell her to clean herself up - she smells like a used cunt.
Pinning her ankles behind her head is a position I am sure this tramp is used to, so I show no mercy and really crank the ropes down. What I did not expect was the ferocity of uncontrollable squirting orgasms I would get out of her in this position. This little slut cums so much she leaves a puddle on my floor.
The predicament is my favorite because I am a sadistic prick. Especially when my cock is as hard as it is right now. I tie her into something delightfully disturbing, weigh her fat fucking nipples and thick ripe cunt lips with viscous clamps and rocks, and sit back and rub my cock while she suffers. It is a good day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled

The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One Dietikon

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Slave ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Blindfold
Jade Marxxx makes her way into The Program and finds herself tied up, blindfolded and transported to the Armory in the back of the company truck along with all the other equipment. She is taken inside, tied to the interview chair and grilled on her reasons for wanting to be trained while her cunt is vibrated. She begs, squirms and cums over and over while being slapped, choked and whipped until she finally divulges enough personal information to formulate the week’s training goals.
Her cunt is painfully clamped to the platform to teach her to present herself, keep her cunt open and available, and maintain position through a whipping. Reactions are tested and notes are made.
She is then rigged to test her cocksucking skills and the depth and tightness of her now dripping wet cunt. She cums hard again with the hard cock deep in her cunt then is afforded the opportunity to show her appreciation by sucking off the cock and wearing the cum on her face and tits.
After a long day she is shuttled to her quarters where she is assigned homework, placed under curfew, and kept for the week.
Duration: 1:10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Jade Marxxx, Day One

Guy Fucks Her Tight Ass In The Open Air Mystic

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rose Monroe and Keiran Lee
Genres: Anal, Oil, Gonzo, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob (Pov), Reverse Cowgirl
Rose Monroe has a big butt with a bottomless appetite for fat cocks. She gets spotted in the park wearing next to nothing on her juicy Latina booty, and guy just has to jump on.
He pounds her super-tight asshole right there in the open air, giving her more dick than any ass could possibly handle.
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11600kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Fucks Her Tight Ass In The Open Air

Talia Mint & Stefany Kyler - Daredevils Carcassonne

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Talia Mint & Stefany Kyler
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Brunette, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Gonzo, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Threesome
Three singles - Talia, Stefany, and Artem are on a ski trip. While playing truth or dare, Talia and Stefany hook up but leave Artem out. Artem has no hard feelings, and the girls take him up on his next dare. Sex ensues after skiing.
Duration: 45:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Talia Mint & Stefany Kyler - Daredevils

Spank Monster - Em Indica Takes Charge And Demands The Dick Jaroso

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Spank Monster
Cast: Em Indica
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Gagging, POV, Black Hair
They lost no time after a quick makeout sesh and dive into eachothers pussies face first.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14663kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spank Monster - Em Indica Takes Charge And Demands The Dick

Sinn Sage - Punishment & Reward Saunemin

Studio: Sinn Sage
Cast: Sinn Sage, Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Hairy, Fetish, Lesbian, Spanking, Submissive, Domination, Big ass, bdsm, Colored Hair
It's Sinn first time having a one night stand, and he nervously, but adorbbly expresses this to the beautiful boy in his bed, who he hasn't even gotten a name from.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sinn Sage - Punishment & Reward

Very slim beauty Karina Rose assfucked & DP'ed by 2 huge cocks Wickliffe

Cast: Karina Rose
Genres: Threesome, Anal, BBC, Big Cock, DP, Natural Tits, Skinny
Beautiful petite whore Karina Rose looks amazing and is ravished and double fucked in a high spirited 3-way with huge cocks men!
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7007kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very slim beauty Karina Rose assfucked & DP'ed by 2 huge cocks

Время генерации страницы 0.12458 секунды с 9 запросами