View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 01:27 PM   #1023
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Torn - Secret Lover Clemmons

Cast: Cherry Torn, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, Foot Worship
Video language: English
Bored with her marriage to Fred, Dolly (Cherry Torn) lures one of her husband's employees, Mike Panic, to her home. Poor innocent Mike arrives ready to help a lonely wife with her broken internet connection, but he soon learns she has ulterior motives. Dolly compliments Mike's good hands and asks for a massage. Mike is nervous because he's never been with a woman before. Not wanting to anger her, he obeys. Soon he is worshipping her feet and kissing her legs. She demands he strip naked, but Mike is shy. Still, he finds himself agreeing to everything she commands. Mike returns the next day to fold Dolly's laundry naked while she flogs him. He knows now that he was born to obey, born to do what strong women tell him to do. He gets down on all fours so Dolly can flog his bare ass. He begs her to hurt him. A few hard slaps to the face and Dolly knows Mike is a sweet young man. And so she flogs him until his ass cheeks glow red. He moans as he's slapped. Dolly sits on his face and rubs her pussy all over him, warning him not ignore her asshole. She grinds on his face until she cums. Mike returns that night, sneaking into a bedroom Dolly has designed especially for him. He knows now that this will be his room. This will be his world. She mounts him, feeling his cock slide into her pussy. Dolly grinds on him, using him for her own pleasure until she cums. Then she binds him tightly to the bed on his back, wrists cuffed to his ankles. His ass is exposed to her, and she fucks him hard with her strap-on cock. She buries her cock deep in his ass. It's a gift Mike will learn to appreciate. Again and again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn - Secret Lover

Humiliates Her Step Son Michigan Center

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Sissy, Chastity
Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing. Alexandra Snow Trains Step Son To Suck Cock Forced Until Gagging. Alexandra Snow - Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliates Her Step Son

supeur Ashley

Release Year: 2018
Playing with her ass and pussy he gets the fun started and when they move it to the bedroom the sexy
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 785.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: supeur

Nice Girl Sucked That Cock Well And Got Her Pussy Pounded Sadorus

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Hope Howell
Genres: Straight, brunette, piercings, shaved, white, 1on1, asslick, blow jobs, handjob, masturbation
Hope was in her room playing with her sweet pussy. Bill was a house guest of Hope's older friend, staying two doors down. He overheard Hope moaning and was curious what was happening.
He sneaked over to the door of her bedroom and began watching her masturbate. After a few moments, she noticed him watching and got very embarrassed. Bill tried to act like nothing happened and tried to go back to his bedroom. She told him she would tell her friend what happened unless he took his punishment for watching her.
She made him eat her pussy until she was ready for some cock in her mouth. She sucked that cock well and got her pussy pounded. She got man juice all over her pretty face.
Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Girl Sucked That Cock Well And Got Her Pussy Pounded

Aimee Cambridge - Stepmom Gets Me Hard Blotzheim

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Aimee Cambridge
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Big Tits, MILF, POV, Gonzo, Hardcore, Cumshot
Aimee Cambridge is in the shower, but the water won't get warm. She calls for her stepson, Parker Sims. They talk through the door, but eventually Aimee insists that Parker come check it for her. She offers to cover herself, which gets him to come in. After spending some time in the shower once it's finally warmed, Aimee calls Parker back to get her some soap. This time she doesn’t bother to cover up, and even asks Parker to wash her back. When she is done in the shower, Aimee calls Parker back yet again to get her a towel. That's when she notices his huge boner and decides to do something about it. Dropping to her knees, Aimee sucks Parker's dick right in the bathroom. They move to the bedroom, where Aimee climbs aboard for a stiffie ride in her cooch. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl both stoke Aimee's fire even higher. She gets to her knees for a doggy style pussy pounding and then rolls onto her back sop Parker can dick her down balls deep. On her knees, Aimee opens wide to take a mouthful of her stepson's cum before suggesting they do it again soon.
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9237kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aimee Cambridge - Stepmom Gets Me Hard

July 2021 Fantasy Of The Month Au Sable Forks

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth
Zac Wild is all set to go for a fourth of July party, but he's shocked when his Canadian girlfriend, Emma Hix, shows up in a different kind of patriotic outfit. Emma tries to justify her clothing choice, but Zac insists she go change into something more appropriate. That's okay: Emma has a backup plan: An itty bitty Canadian bikini.
When Emma struts out of the bedroom once again, Zac is rendered speechless. Emma doesn't need Zac to speak. She tells him that she'd rather skip the party as she drops to her knees to stroke his hardon through his shorts. Zac doesn't require any more convincing to let Emma lead him to the bedroom for a different kind of celebration.
Kneeling over Zac as he lies prone on the bed, Emma gives him a heated kiss before sliding down his body. When she pops Zac's stiffie out, she finds him nice and hard. That's all the invitation Emma needs to open wide and start sucking Zac off. Her BJ is nice and eager, with plenty of attention paid to the balls, too.
By the time Emma is done with Zac, she's dripping wet for his touch. He turns the tables on her as they swap positions, slipping her bikini bottom aside so he can lap at her clit. Diving deeper, Zac gives Emma the pussy feast that her bare snatch demands. Once he has Emma writhing in eager horniness, Zac gets on his knees and slides his dick into her twat. Emma loves it, spreading her thighs nice and wide to encourage him deeper.
Zac isn't about to let Emma get off just once if they're going to skip a party to fuck. He gets her on her hands and knees and then slams back inside. This time, he keeps pumping that pussy full of the D until Emma is moaning and writhing. Her belly gradually lowers until it hits the bed, slowly changing up the angle of penetration for both of their pleasure.
Urging Emma up so that he can get on his back again, Zac helps his girlfriend slide down onto his fuck stick. Emma loves herself a stiffie ride, so it doesn't take any convincing to get her bouncing up and down on the dick. When she turns around and leans back into Zac's hands for added support, there's no holding this horny coed back from riding as hard as she can.
Emma keeps up her ride until she's finally satisfied. Rolling off to the side, she cuddles close to Zac and takes his hardon in hand. She resumes her blowjob, then backs off a bit so she can stroke him off. When Zac is ready to blow, Emma opens wide and takes a mouthful of hot cum that drips down her chin as she gives Zac's hardon a few final kisses.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6606kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: July 2021 Fantasy Of The Month

Pink Sweater Dress Myrtle

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Время генерации страницы 0.17491 секунды с 9 запросами