View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 01:05 PM   #1354
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top Groom

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine
Video language: English
Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

All Day Tease Wete

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob
Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Day Tease

Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene Riegelsville

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Tens Unit ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Electric Dildo ,Anal
Jade gets put over her Princess’ knee and receives a hard OTK spanking for being a dirty little slut that stays up too late and parties to hard. Then her head is put under the Princess’ chair, transforming her into a beautiful headless ass to be fingered and toyed with. A cold electric butt plug is inserted into her tight little asshole and the juice is turned up till Jade squeals like a piggy. She is put in a strict hogtie, made to cum, made to beg, and made to scream. And that is just the first scene. You won’t want to miss what happens next. EMS pads, the samurai, strap-on fucking, breath play, orgasms in bondage and much, much, more!
Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene

Aiden Starr Corrects A Very Bad Dog Chhindwara

Cast: Aiden Starr, Artemis Faux
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Humiliation, Chastity
Artemis Faux has been a very bad boy, masturbating without the permission of the Divine Bitches, and it's up to the beautiful Aiden Starr to correct him. She immediately gags him, and slaps him in chastity and a cone of shame. With one grueling punishment after another, including plucking the hairs from his ass, pegging his fuck hole deep and hard, and caning him ruthlessly, she teaches this dog a lesson in self denial he will never forget. In the end Aiden torments his prostate as he wails for release, then uses him for her own explosive orgasm.
Duration: 46:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 512.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr Corrects A Very Bad Dog

Fresh Meat: Lea Lexis takes new sub for a test drive! Mc Grady

Cast: Lea Lexis, Adrian Marx
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Stockings, Pegging, CBT, Chastity, Strap-on
Petitioning slave Adrian Marx wants to worship at the altar of the Divine Bitches. He thinks he's worthy of being a slave because he can take pain, and eagerly approaches Mistress Lea Lexis. Lea takes one look at this loser and is not impressed. She berates Adrian for his pathetic performance, sloppy appearance, and lack of decorum. She strips him of his clothes and person. He is owed nothing and can only hope to serve, if he can pass his training. Lea starts with caning Adrian all over his chest. Once those pretty pink marks appear across his skin, she moves on to flogging, face slapping, and inspection of his body. Since he claims to be strong, she makes him hold himself up over a taser. Will this worm be able to avoid getting shocked? Then Lea cuffs him for more impact play and makes him hold his legs up so she can flog and inspect his asshole. Next, Lea pushes a plug in and out of his ass to prepare him for her cock and spanks his ass, before plunging her cock into Adrian's tight ass. Adrian moans get louder the deeper and deeper Lea thrusts her cock in. Lea laughs as this whore tries to wiggle down on her cock and makes him work it up and down. And when his ass pushes Lea's cock out, she punishes him with hard smacks all over his body. Finally, Lea has Adrian cuffed with a dildo-gag on his face. She teases him and lets him play with his cock off and on as she rides the toy strapped to his face. Once his cock is nice and hard, she decides to take it for a test drive. But as soon as she guides it in her perfect pussy and starts riding it, Adrian begs to cum. This pathetic worm can't even put his Mistress' pleasure before his own. His penis is worthless. So Lea decides to lock his cock away for good, and goes back to her dependable dildo. She rides her toy to orgasm and then punishes Adrian with the cane.
Duration: 1:10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Lea Lexis takes new sub for a test drive!

Mandy's Anal Bondage Fantasy Chautauqua

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Mandy Muse
Genres: Submission ,Crotch Rope ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Big Ass
It’s a sin to have an ass that fine, but HogTied can redeem Mandy Muse and make good use of her beautiful bottom. Sarge does his signature crotch rope work then goes to work on Mandy’s big ass. Mandy is vibed to orgasm after orgasm while getting anal penetration, suspended, gagged, clipped, whipped and fucked with dicks on sticks.
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy's Anal Bondage Fantasy

Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled Richgrove

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Handler ,Blonde ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved
When I see Darling walk onto the set, I can feel my dick twitch. She is dressed like a proper citizen, all wrapped up in a pretty polka dot dress and sensible shoes. But I know what is underneath it all. She can’t wait for me to get at those big round slutty tits of hers.
I make her wait. As I tie her tits and crane her elbows behind her back, I hear her moan low. I smell her cunt getting wet. I run a knotted rope tight across her damp panties, push her to the ground and get my whip.
The site is called Hogtied, so I do a simple and strict tie that twists her back like a fucking pretzel and pushes her tightly tied tits out for me to torment. She sputters spittle around the gag as I casually apply zippers to her nicely presented tits. I laugh when she looks at me pleadingly, and reward her masochism with a hard, wet orgasm. I untie her and tell her to clean herself up - she smells like a used cunt.
Pinning her ankles behind her head is a position I am sure this tramp is used to, so I show no mercy and really crank the ropes down. What I did not expect was the ferocity of uncontrollable squirting orgasms I would get out of her in this position. This little slut cums so much she leaves a puddle on my floor.
The predicament is my favorite because I am a sadistic prick. Especially when my cock is as hard as it is right now. I tie her into something delightfully disturbing, weigh her fat fucking nipples and thick ripe cunt lips with viscous clamps and rocks, and sit back and rub my cock while she suffers. It is a good day.
Duration: 1:18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled

Время генерации страницы 0.21985 секунды с 9 запросами