Old 06-21-2024, 12:50 PM   #945
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Smoking Hot Mallory Rae New Brighton

Cast: Mallory Rae Murphy
Video language: English
Mallory submits to tight rope & bamboo bondage in this weeks update. We are trying a newer twist using stiff bamboo along with ropes to bind this beauty. At first she Mallory thought the bamboo would be “fun”, that is until she learned that no matter what she tried, the bamboo would not budge… Tormented & fucked… Mallory will never doubt again
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 665.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoking Hot Mallory Rae

Training That Ass, Savannah Fox Day One Guetersloh

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Rope Bondage ,dungeon ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Leather ,Bondage ,shaved ,Redhead ,bottom
What assessment can be made of Savannah Fox other than Voracious Whore. What is the best way to bend a voracious whore to one’s will? Deny Her. But first, she must sweat.
I heard that she works out so I take her and my whip to the Armory Gym. She is strong! She knocks out probably 50 - 60 squats and sweat like a bitch in heat for us as I get some goals and rules out of her. Once she gets my program, I reward her with a hard squirting orgasm all over her pretty workout pants.
I drag her to the dungeon and strip her down to naked. I slap some leather around her throat and fuck her face with anonymous, grunting dick. Between deep throat thrusts, I pick her up my the hair and torment her cunt with a vibe and whip the shit our of her tits. That’s when the pain slut emerges and she starts squirting all over the place. Who knew the little slut comes from having her nipples whipped? Girl’s got talent.
The thing that really impresses me however is how fiercely she fucks that dick for us in reverse cowgirl. She is a fucking beast on that dick and we can barely keep up with her. It takes all I have to drain that cunt of everything it’s got, but I manage to get her completely used up and put away wet.
Duration: 52:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training That Ass, Savannah Fox Day One

Our model Foxy BDSM Burghausen

Cast: 849
Genres: Domination ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,toned ,Hot Wax
Our model Foxy is back and gets the full treatment in ‘water and wax torment’.
Duration: 17:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 198.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Our model Foxy BDSM

Torment The Young Slave Higashimurayama

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Punishment, Torment
Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment The Young Slave

Aiden Starr Corrects A Very Bad Dog Timber

Cast: Aiden Starr, Artemis Faux
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Humiliation, Chastity
Artemis Faux has been a very bad boy, masturbating without the permission of the Divine Bitches, and it's up to the beautiful Aiden Starr to correct him. She immediately gags him, and slaps him in chastity and a cone of shame. With one grueling punishment after another, including plucking the hairs from his ass, pegging his fuck hole deep and hard, and caning him ruthlessly, she teaches this dog a lesson in self denial he will never forget. In the end Aiden torments his prostate as he wails for release, then uses him for her own explosive orgasm.
Duration: 46:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 512.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr Corrects A Very Bad Dog

Veruca James Submits! Johnston City

Cast: Veruca James ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: switch ,Electro Plug ,Foot Torment ,Femdom ,toned ,shaped ,Lesbian ,shaved ,mixed ,black hair
Badass bitch Veruca James submits to electro sex queen Daisy Ducati with predicament bondgae, electric anal fucking, electro foot torment, face sitting and multiple orgasms!
Duration: 1:02:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Submits!

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire Cottage Grove

Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings… it’s certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at… No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer ‘hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Время генерации страницы 0.11374 секунды с 9 запросами