Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - Blonde Girl Delirious Hunter, OT - Hot Poke Her Goodman

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Blonde Girl Delirious Hunter, OT - Hot Poke Her

HogTied - Charlee Chaste - Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment! Oscoda

Studio: HogTied
Genres: Bdsm
Charlee Chaste has been involved in the BDSM community for quite some time, and we finally got to put them to the test on the most extreme rope bondage site on the internet, Hogtied
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HogTied - Charlee Chaste - Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment!

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa! Ismay

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra’s predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in… the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart Bunnik

Cast: Cherry Torn, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, PussyEating, Humiliation, Stockings, Flogging, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Handjob, Fucking
Shoe salesman Lance Hart has no idea what's in store for him at work today. He thinks it's just another day of sneaking sniffs of women's feet as he helps them try on heels. When he assists customer Cherry Torn, Lance can't resist smelling her stocking-clad feet. But Cherry Torn is on to this little foot pervert. She doesn't mind some enthusiastic foot worship as long as she gets to expose Lance for the slut he is. She presses her heels into his erection and makes him worship her shoes and her feet. She strips him of his clothes and blackmails him into fulfilling her every desire. Eager to please, Lance complies and gets to sniff Cherry's feet and heels. Cherry uses her feet to play with Lance's cock and is hardly surprised to see this dirty boy is leaking pre-cum everywhere. She ties Lance up and flogs him all over his chest. She spits on his face and laughs at his pain. Then she slides her cock right into his tight little asshole. Lance loves getting fucked and begs to cum as Cherry pumps her cock in and out of his ass. But no one cums before Cherry! Cherry suspends this slut in the air and uses him to get off over and over again. Lance greedily licks Cherry's hungry cunt as she orgasms. Finally Cherry lets Lance down and puts his cock in her pussy. She rides his cock, keeping Lance right on the edge of cumming. Her juicy ass bounces up and down as she torments him with her sweet cunt. After she's had her fill, she jerks Lance off and he blows his load all over himself. Cherry wipes her feet in his mess and Lance eagerly sucks Cherry's cum-soaked stockings.
Duration: 58:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart

Torment The Young Slave Yatabe

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Punishment, Torment
Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment The Young Slave

Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled Central Falls

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Handler ,Blonde ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved
When I see Darling walk onto the set, I can feel my dick twitch. She is dressed like a proper citizen, all wrapped up in a pretty polka dot dress and sensible shoes. But I know what is underneath it all. She can’t wait for me to get at those big round slutty tits of hers.
I make her wait. As I tie her tits and crane her elbows behind her back, I hear her moan low. I smell her cunt getting wet. I run a knotted rope tight across her damp panties, push her to the ground and get my whip.
The site is called Hogtied, so I do a simple and strict tie that twists her back like a fucking pretzel and pushes her tightly tied tits out for me to torment. She sputters spittle around the gag as I casually apply zippers to her nicely presented tits. I laugh when she looks at me pleadingly, and reward her masochism with a hard, wet orgasm. I untie her and tell her to clean herself up - she smells like a used cunt.
Pinning her ankles behind her head is a position I am sure this tramp is used to, so I show no mercy and really crank the ropes down. What I did not expect was the ferocity of uncontrollable squirting orgasms I would get out of her in this position. This little slut cums so much she leaves a puddle on my floor.
The predicament is my favorite because I am a sadistic prick. Especially when my cock is as hard as it is right now. I tie her into something delightfully disturbing, weigh her fat fucking nipples and thick ripe cunt lips with viscous clamps and rocks, and sit back and rub my cock while she suffers. It is a good day.
Duration: 1:18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled

Gorgeous Sadist Bella Rossi Torments An Unsuspecting*Mike Panic* Laramie

Cast: Bella Rossi, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, Prostate Stimulation, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Humiliation, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Wax, Stockings, Dildo, Toys
Bella Rossi is a gorgeous, red-headed domme who knows how to treat a man. When Mike Panic arrives late for his session, Bella steps it up a notch. In true corporal form she spanks his ass first and foremost, telling him not to apologize and instead to take the punishment he's due. And that punishment is yet to be determined! Bella gags him to keep his mouthy trap shut, then crops him then flogs him, to make sure he knows his place when he's in and out of her dungeon. She seeks out his nipples and put tight clamps on them, then his ball sack, which is especially sensitive. Bella genuinely delights in tormenting her subject. She laughs at his suffering and revels in his pleas. She then corners him into saying he'd do anything if only she'd relieve the pain on his balls. "Anything" includes a lot. Bella ties him down so he can barely move, then pegs his desperate ass hard and deep. He loves every moment of his punishment, but Bella always makes it just a little less pleasurable than he'd like. She drenches him in hot wax and continues to fuck him. Finally Bella pushes Mike's limp cock into his own foreskin and clamps it away, so it can't be seen or touched. She straps a dildo gag on Mike, then rides it, using him explicitly for her own pleasure. She cums repeatedly, then removes the gag and makes Mike eat her pussy and ass while she cums yet again. When all is said and done, Bella has had her way, and Mike is left a withered, pouting mess.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Sadist Bella Rossi Torments An Unsuspecting*Mike Panic*

Время генерации страницы 0.11119 секунды с 9 запросами