View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 11:44 AM   #1788
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery Cottekill

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae Dhaka

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Svelte Blonde Delirious Hunter Punishes and Fucks Buttslut Slave Rest

Cast: Delirious Hunter, DJ
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, CBT, Pain, Feet, Stockings, Strap-on
Video language: English
Delirious Hunter has her sights set on pain slut slave DJ. She covers his chest in plastic clips and has him tied in place by his wrists, ankles, cock and balls. Hooded, unable to see his Mistress, DJ waits anxiously, yelling in pain as Delirious brushes those delicate clips across his chest. Delirious laughs at DJ's pain, amused, and pleased to see her slave's chest flushing a bright pink. After removing the clips, she flogs his chest and back, delighted by his pain. She brings out a rubber slapper and tenderizes his man flesh. But Delirious doesn't only want DJ's pain, she wants his ass wide and gaping around her fat cock. She has him bound to a rolling dolly so she can move him back and forth on her cock. DJ yelps as Delirious pounds his asshole. Her cock is so deep in his ass he can't think straight. Afterward he cleans off her cock with his mouth and is rewarded by getting to taste his Mistress' pussy and ass. Now that his ass is fucked open, Delirious decides to see how well her toy works. She uses his tongue to cum hard. She bites his cock before sliding it in her powerful tight cunt. DJ almost loses blows his load at the feeling of her glorious pussy. Her muscles clench down on his sensitive cock as she rides him hard and rough to orgasm. Now that she's cum, it's time to see how much pain and pleasure his pathetic dick can take. Delirious edges DJ as she rips open her stockings and makes him worship her feet. DJ begs to cum as Delirious tugs his cock without mercy. Finally he spills all over her hands, but Delicious isn't done yet. She continues to stimulate his sensitive cock as DJ yells in pain, thanking his Mistress as she makes him take it.
Duration: 57:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Svelte Blonde Delirious Hunter Punishes and Fucks Buttslut Slave

Couch Sex How Romantic Vesuvius

Release Year: 2024
Only Vita had never worn stockings in her life and the feeling of coolness on her thighs under her skirt turned her on greatly
Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3206kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 900.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Couch Sex How Romantic

All Day Tease Sansui

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob
Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Day Tease

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top Chesapeake Beach

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine
Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.
Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte! Hinesville

Pulling back the curtain Lisa reveals her latest slave to arrive for training; a buxom, silver haired secretary in satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, secured to a steel frame keeping the curvy captive ready in position for inspection. The corseted captor sets to work. Testing must be done thoroughly, breasts and ass exposed to feel the soft skin and firm flesh, a severe spanking is delivered to test the endurance of the newly acquired MILF. Lisa peels pantyhose down to properly see the rush of red raising on the bottom before her, pleased with the results she delicately kisses each cheek and leaves - after a final few stinging slaps – to prepare the second test for this promising specimen.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!

Время генерации страницы 0.24207 секунды с 9 запросами