Old 06-21-2024, 11:06 AM   #1369
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Addicted Ass Licker West Nyack

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Punishment, Domination
If you want to lick Mistress Alexis Grace's ass you are going to have to work for for it slave! Mistress Alexis ties her slaves balls to the floor and taunts him with her round ass, just out out reach of from his tongue. He is going to have to subject his own balls to torture if he wants to lick his Mistresses ass. Mistress Alexis is amused at the amount of torture the slave will put himself through just to have his tongue buried between her plum ass cheeks. She sits on a stool to give him access to worship her ass properly.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4449kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 292.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted Ass Licker

All My Holes Mongo

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Tease And Denial, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Handjob
Oral worship is one of the most important skills a man must have and Mistress Valentina expects perfection from her slaves. With her pleasure must always come his pain as those useless balls are stretched, pulled and clamped down tight making it as uncomfortable as possible. Valentina especially loves to tease her helpless slaves until they are begging to please and tongue to fuck her holes to orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6880kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 472.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All My Holes

Mistresst - Trained To Be Pimped Peterstown

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
This bottom bitch needs to be prepped for serving as my fag whore. I´ll be pimping out his slut hole & making money off of him. He´s just a thing, a cum-dumpster, an object. Just a fucking hole to be used.
Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 381.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Trained To Be Pimped

Mistresst - Play Gay To Fuck Me Sarnia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Some guys would do anything for a chance to fuck me. This poor sap was persuaded to act like a homo to impress me. I make him suck my lady cock & take it in the ass while spewing dirty talk, giving him lots of visuals of what it would be like to be a fag...a truly degrading scene for this horny fucker who thinks he´ll get pussy for being a ´good boy´.
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 377.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Play Gay To Fuck Me

Abby - Russian Mistress Whatley

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Domination, Foot Worship, Whipping, Smoking
If this fat fucker thinks that his new petite Mistress will be nice with him, he is wrong. In spite of looking fragile and delicate, Mistress Abby is capable of giving her boy toys real crazy training sessions and she's here to prove it. Watch her ride her leashed pony boy like they are on a rodeo and then humiliate him by spitting into his mouth and using it as a twisted sizzling ashtray.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 426.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby - Russian Mistress

Sex Trainer T2000x Truxton

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Handjob, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Milking, Milking Machine
When new slaves enter the compound they are put through rigorous training to see if they are adequate for sexual slavery. This slaves cock is suitable at 8 inches for sexual service, but does he have the stamina to pleasure the insatiable Mistress Alexis Grace? She puts his cock into the milking machine to mimic her tight cunt wrapped around his cock. She doesn't want any accidents while being sexually serviced by her human dildo, he has to be able to withstand from orgasm for hours on end to make her cum multiple times. She raises the intensity stroking his cock faster and faster with the milking machine to replicate the way she rides cock hard, the slave does his best to hold back his orgasm to prove he is a worthy sex slave. Mistress Alexis turns the dial up to high and whispers in his ear,. Imagine me on top of you enjoying your hard cock. The stimulation is too much the slave cannot hold back his desire to cum any longer, he spills his seed inside the milking device. The disappointed Mistress had high hopes for this recruit but he failed to control his cock. More stamina training is scheduled to build his endurance to serve as a proper sex slave.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Trainer T2000x

Время генерации страницы 0.18177 секунды с 9 запросами