Old 06-21-2024, 11:06 AM   #1368
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Torment The Young Slave Keflavik

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Punishment, Torment
Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment The Young Slave

Muscular Female Body Builder Destroys Brazilian in Grappling Match Cottonport

Cast: Brandi Mae
Genres: Mixed Wrestling,Grappling, Femdom, Female Domination, Fisting, Strapon, FBB, Bodybuilder
Video language: English
Brandi Mae is a strong powerful Amazon woman with a chiseled body. She's somewhat of a novice to the wrestling world but her muscles have given her a lot of advantages in her matches. Today she is taking on a Brazilian Born male who has absolutely no wrestling experience what so ever. Even though Marcello does not have any experience in wrestling, he does pick up moves quickly. He's also very excited about the prospect of fucking Brandie Mae, however, he wants after he wins. He puts everything on the line. He comes out fast and hard against his powerful female opponent. He's confident that his masculine power is going to overpower the woman and that he is going to be able to put his cock in her tight muscle pussy and rub on her big fat clit. Marcello does a very good job. He is able to pin the muscle goddess, hold her down and lick her nipples and asshole. Brandi's legs are so powerful however that Marcello is unable to penetrate her during the wrestling. One of these wrestlers goes to hard in the first few rounds and gasses out. It's utterly humiliating and ridiculous. The winner makes the loser worship their feet and muscles. The loser must perform oral on the winner until the winner cums. The loser sucks so bad in the final round of wrestling due to exhaustion that the winner takes the prize of fisting the losers asshole just to rub in the humiliation.
Duration: 52:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscular Female Body Builder Destroys Brazilian in Grappling Match

Aline - Cuckold Sessions Tovey

Cast: Aline
Genres: Cuckold, Big Tits, Interracial, Big Dick
My boyfriend is as bad a carpenter as he is a lover so it's no shock that I had to help him build this wall. He's supposed to be a man but he acts more like a bitch who has no manly qualities about him. He has a big enough bank account that I stay with him. We can also now hire some professional help and I instantly got wet the minute three black guys showed up to help. The only nailing I wanted done was my pussy getting hammered by the tools in their pants. I wasted no time in getting better acquainted withe the hired help and those rock hard cocks were not going to go to use. I sucked one one fat black dick as I jerked the other and it reminded me of how I love being surrounded by black cock at any given moment. I felt bad for my boyfriend as he was forced to watch so I gave him a small taste of my wet pussy seconds after it was being ravaged by a cock that nearly reached the back of my tonsils from the doggy style position. I needed my pussy to have some creamy goodness and it had to be cleaned up right away so it wouldn't dry. Wasted black jizz is against black cock slut law so my cuckold had a new task in front of him
Format: avi
Duration: 48:47
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 397.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aline - Cuckold Sessions

Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart Peterborough

Cast: Cherry Torn, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, PussyEating, Humiliation, Stockings, Flogging, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Handjob, Fucking
Shoe salesman Lance Hart has no idea what's in store for him at work today. He thinks it's just another day of sneaking sniffs of women's feet as he helps them try on heels. When he assists customer Cherry Torn, Lance can't resist smelling her stocking-clad feet. But Cherry Torn is on to this little foot pervert. She doesn't mind some enthusiastic foot worship as long as she gets to expose Lance for the slut he is. She presses her heels into his erection and makes him worship her shoes and her feet. She strips him of his clothes and blackmails him into fulfilling her every desire. Eager to please, Lance complies and gets to sniff Cherry's feet and heels. Cherry uses her feet to play with Lance's cock and is hardly surprised to see this dirty boy is leaking pre-cum everywhere. She ties Lance up and flogs him all over his chest. She spits on his face and laughs at his pain. Then she slides her cock right into his tight little asshole. Lance loves getting fucked and begs to cum as Cherry pumps her cock in and out of his ass. But no one cums before Cherry! Cherry suspends this slut in the air and uses him to get off over and over again. Lance greedily licks Cherry's hungry cunt as she orgasms. Finally Cherry lets Lance down and puts his cock in her pussy. She rides his cock, keeping Lance right on the edge of cumming. Her juicy ass bounces up and down as she torments him with her sweet cunt. After she's had her fill, she jerks Lance off and he blows his load all over himself. Cherry wipes her feet in his mess and Lance eagerly sucks Cherry's cum-soaked stockings.
Duration: 58:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart

Mistresst - Suck Black Cock White Boy Bolgatanga

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
I know how all you white boys are so desperate for me to make you suck black cock. The ultimate taboo interracial cuckold fantasy. You know you can´t compete with a superior black bull so you might as well get down there & worship...the ultimate humiliation. Get suckin´...
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 387.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Suck Black Cock White Boy

Alexia - Under Her Foot Kosice

Cast: Alexia
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship
Alexia is a gorgeous college girl with long, straight blonde hair, beautiful eyes and a fantastic body. More importantly than all that, though, is the fact she knows where she wants her man, and that's under her feet. In this session Alexia sits in a chair and rests her feet on her partner's face. Did I mention she's wearing stiletto heels at the time? Ouch! Eventually she takes her shoes off and rubs her bare feet all over his body before using her perfectly pedicured toes to give him a foot job he will not soon forget. This action is not to be missed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 212.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexia - Under Her Foot

Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy Crawford

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings
Virgin slave Danni has never been with a girl.*In this clip, Alexis introduces Danni to pussy licking.*The treatments have left him so small that he has to do what the girls say or else.*Danni is taught how to please a girl through oral worship.*He is too small to please a woman with his cock so he must learn how to eat pussy.*Alexis plans to stuff him in her gym bag and take him with her so she always has her little sex toy handy.
Format: avi
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

Время генерации страницы 0.18680 секунды с 9 запросами