View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 10:31 AM   #9528
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte! South Cairo

Pulling back the curtain Lisa reveals her latest slave to arrive for training; a buxom, silver haired secretary in satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, secured to a steel frame keeping the curvy captive ready in position for inspection. The corseted captor sets to work. Testing must be done thoroughly, breasts and ass exposed to feel the soft skin and firm flesh, a severe spanking is delivered to test the endurance of the newly acquired MILF. Lisa peels pantyhose down to properly see the rush of red raising on the bottom before her, pleased with the results she delicately kisses each cheek and leaves - after a final few stinging slaps – to prepare the second test for this promising specimen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Spanked by Lisa Harlotte!

Two Cute Pennsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Bambi is tied up once again this time she's on one leg. She has to hold herself up. She's teased with the vibrator till she's begging to cum. Bambi is tied with Dolly and they are made to kiss each other. They keep stopping, but they are whipped until they start again.
Both girls are suspended facing each other. Each has a leg up with a foot in the other's face. OT suspends them together and vibrates them. They both are begging to cum.
Duration: 44:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Cute

SufHer I’m A Cunt Rapallo

Cast: SufHer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
These were literally the first few moments of SufHer in hell! for her first time. She crawled into the studio and strung up seconds later and then the whipping started. The cunt had never been whipped before, not like this. And during the ordeal when BrutalMaster asked her what she was, she simply replied, “I’m a cunt.” And then she said it again. And then it became a mantra, “I’m a cunt, I’m a Cunt, I’m a CUNT!” It almost sounded as if she was realizing it for the first time. But that couldn’t really be the case because clearly she always knew she is a cunt, why else would she be in hell!, right? Let’s not get too deep, Sufher is a cunt, and that is a good enough reason to work her over. Stick around after the credits for a little extra behind the scenes look at the aftermath of the cunt’s torture. SufHer, I’m a Cunt, enjoy!
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18408kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SufHer I’m A Cunt

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce Knobel

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra’s and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen… Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra’s tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline’s pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot… Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocked stunners as he bursts into the room, helpless, as he cinches Caroline’s wrists together tightly, she can’t quite believe this isn’t a set up and so her struggles are minimal… Until it’s too late and now neither of the MILFs can break free of their bonds!
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Assylum - Anal Candy Girl La Madera

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Delirious Hunter
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Crying, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Whipping, Big ass, Blond
One full hour of anal with heavy ass to mouth, ass eating, ass beating, and real dominance/submission. Delirious was so sweet and obedient that Dr. Mercies got carried away with her and made her suffer deeply with her asshole for him. This is one of his favorite anal therapy sessions because Delirious is the . You just don´t find stuff like this anywhere else. Nothing is faked. And there are two more extreme parts to come!
Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Candy Girl

Veruca James Submits! Salisbury Center

Cast: Veruca James ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: switch ,Electro Plug ,Foot Torment ,Femdom ,toned ,shaped ,Lesbian ,shaved ,mixed ,black hair
Badass bitch Veruca James submits to electro sex queen Daisy Ducati with predicament bondgae, electric anal fucking, electro foot torment, face sitting and multiple orgasms!
Duration: 1:02:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Submits!

Red Wine Tippo

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Время генерации страницы 0.15559 секунды с 9 запросами