View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 09:16 AM   #52001
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Falcon Studios - I Want You (2011)

Falcon Studios - I Want You (2011)

Cast: Christopher Daniels, Connor Maguire, D.O., Adrian Long, Angelo Marconi, Jay Roberts, Landon Conrad
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore

A shared glass of wine, a picnic, a passionate make out session and a romantic road trip - these hot studs find themselves in very romantic situations in I Want You. They look into each other's eyes and the romance turns into hot lust that can't be contained. The longing and desire moves them to act on their sexual yearning. Clothes fly off, dicks come out and the hunger for carnal exchange takes over, leading them to share some of the most passionate sucking and fucking you've ever encountered.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:53:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Falcon Studios - I Want You (2011)

Perverted fantasies

Release Year: 2010
Studio: OTB Video
Cast: Sebastian, Matias, Ramiro, Roman, Francisco, Gerardo, Mauricio, Martin, Wilmer, William
Genres: Bareback, twinks, latinos, oral, anal

When Sebastian finds Matias' cum soaked boxers, it triggers a fantasy ...
Ramiro finds Roman sleeping and his thoughts drift off in a daydream ...
When Franciso and Gerardo have a pillow fight, Gerardo gets overwhelmed by lust and desire ...
Mauricio and Martin chat online and talk on the phone, which makes Mauricio imagine what he would do with Martin ...
Finally Wilmer gets a massage from William who gets lost in his very graphic fantasy what he would like the massage to lead to ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:27
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1215kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Perverted fantasies
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12770 секунды с 9 запросами