View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 05:21 PM   #20520
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Leather

Leather

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

Download Leather

Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Holly Wood has an amazing body. It looks like she dropped out of the fantasies of every man and right into her own nightmare. She is not prepared for the kinds of things PD likes to do.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Long, Hot Summer Part II

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download Long, Hot Summer Part II

Hooters Bound

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

BondageCafe - Stacy Burke [wmbcv-1278]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Darby is a super sexy secretary that has fantasies of her boss dominating her. So she decides to make something happen and wears a super tight and equally short skirt, black pantyhose and crazy high heeled stiletto mules to work.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 745.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Stacy Burke [wmbcv-1278]
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18149 секунды с 9 запросами