Old 06-20-2024, 02:58 PM   #13517
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Naked Truth Grandy

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Brett Winters, Bryce Roberts, Daryl Brock, Eduardo, Gregory Colt, John Cruz, Jordan Young, Rick French, Tony Brocco
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Muscle, Classic
Why would I lie about the fun I have when I'm naked? Man, let me tell you I'm proud of every butt-punching, cock-munching minute of all of it. Because I've been there and done him. And I want to do him again. About the men and sweat and man-scent and how I love cum shooting everywhere. Can I tell you my Naked Truth.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:54
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 583.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Truth

All The Right Boys Mc Adams

Video language: English
The new boy in town gets picked up by a cute blond and is introduced to Californian big city ways - emphasis on "big."
This dynamic opening scene features dark-haired, innocent-looking Scott Roberts (an In Touch centerfold model) playing pinball in an arcade. Slim, aggressive Cory Baker approaches him and pulls out his impressive cock, with Scott gobbling it right up until the guy blows a thick load all over his face. Not satisfied, the blond then fucks Scott in a variety of positions.
In other action, two athletes in a park swap pig skin for foreskin, as they duck behind a building for some quickie cock-sucking. Director/actor Lee Stern teaches Cory the benefits of his sheath when it comes to oral and anal sex.
Next, a blond drops in on his buddy, drops his pants, and gets his bud ass-up on the carpet. The remaining segments feature young hunks having uncomplicated sex.
Duration: 1:17:20
Video: 640x480, xvid, 2440kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All The Right Boys

Spring Training Shelton

A mixture of youthful prowess and mature assuredness in action as the rigorous training begins. training like you've never seen before and may never see again! rick turner and michael wayne after a good hot jog michael wayne decides to stop and pick up the bike he left at team-mate rick turner's house the night before. after a cold glass of orange juice, rick invites michael to join him in the sauna. as rick watches young michael strip, his eyes reveal hidden desires, and sensing this, michael's 10 inch cock springs to its full glory as he frees it from the tight confines of his jogging sweats. michael no longer is satisfied with merely the feel of his friends hungry mouth on his cock and in his ass.
Duration: 1:18:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Training

Falcon Studios 35th Anniversary Limited Edition 1980s Altoona

In celebration of more than 35 years of delivering the standard for gay erotic entertainment, Falcon Studios' Limited Collector's Edition anniversary 5-disc box set is an essential collection. It contains the hottest scenes selected from 35 years of their finest films. 90+ men. 11+ hours. 35 scenes. 5 discs.
Duration: 2:24:30
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1439kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon Studios 35th Anniversary Limited Edition 1980s

Sneaker sex summertimes & allday stories Thida

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Spritzz
Cast: Hartmut Ratte Steffen Yan Bernd Robert Rob Sven Dirk Olivier Torsten
Genres: Fetish Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Foot, International
Two bad motorcycle dudes, in hot endurokits, boots and sneakers on their hot wheels drive the people crazy, two cute youngsters leave the city to get in touch with country feet, a strict campsite attendant enjoys the arrival of the two motorcycle jocks, two campers in a noctural walk through the forest first enjoy their own socks and later on get to know the extreme hot motorcycle dudes... in the very end a police man gives to them what they really deserve.
Duration: 1:56:33
Video: 720x528, XviD, 951kbps

File size: 929.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sneaker sex summertimes & allday stories

Manner zum verlieben Tunnel City

Release Year: 2000
Studio: be.me.fi
Genres: Gay, hardcore, hunks, outdoor, uniform fetish
Hot German men with the urge to fuck and suck the shit out of each other. Nothing like a strong man with a big cock that is ready to pound the ass of the next man around. Get ready to explore the outdoors in a totally different way. No need to bring anything to wipe the cum up with just be natural and let everything flow.
Duration: 1:35:24
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1951kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manner zum verlieben

Cocktales Round Top

The new bartender, a hung and well built blond, turns his first day on the job into a wild sex-a-thon, a hot frenzy of huge dick action in the back room. The men are young, smooth, hard and look great in their white briefs... and even better without them. This is the exciting behind-the-scenes world of Cocktales - a real man's bar.
Duration: 1:27:31
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1709kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocktales

Время генерации страницы 0.02393 секунды с 9 запросами