LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Piss River Part 1 Kantner

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss River Part 1

Nubile Symsonia

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nubile

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1 Glen Ellyn

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Sasha Horsing Around Altai

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
New sluts are like horses. You need to keep them clean, well worked out, and teach them to obey commands. This little filly is named Sasha and she is a brand new acquisition for PD.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Horsing Around

NewMFX - Marcella Schultz, Saori Kido - Merciless Trampling Lyndon Center

Saori will feet the fury of Marcela Schultz, the goddess decided to punish the slave with a hard trample session, Marcela start trampling with her favorite high heels causing much pain in the slave, than she tramples with her cruel feet, marching over the girls' thorax, crushing head in dangerous positions without any pity whatsoever.
Duration: 36:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18577kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NewMFX - Marcella Schultz, Saori Kido - Merciless Trampling

Krissy Leigh Fisted and Ass Fucked in Public! Clam Lake

Cast: Krissy Leigh ,Maestro
Genres: natural boobs ,black hair ,Outdoors ,Anal ,unshaved ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde
Video language: English
Maestro and Princess Donna pair up to take their whore Krissy Leigh out on the town. When they spread her ass in front of a workshop full of men they quickly get involved in the fondling, and even get their cocks sucked till they cum on her face. Krissy is fisted and ass fucked while the whole crew stops work to watch. I mean, who wants to work when a naked girls is giving your boss a blow job?
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krissy Leigh Fisted and Ass Fucked in Public!

Fixated Sister Dee Priddy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.
Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fixated Sister Dee

Время генерации страницы 0.09454 секунды с 9 запросами