luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 4th Dimension

4th Dimension

Cast: Angel Velvet, Megan Smith
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Domination, Humiliation

Angel and Sarah are made to work like slaves for lazy Sebastian. He feels like he has entered the 4th Dimension and is having an out of body experience. In fact the girls have decided to take advantage of him and teach him a lesson for the way he has treated them. They strip off and put on their strapons and smack his face with them as if he is their bitch. They then turn him over and pull his ass in the air and take turns to fuck him up the ass while smacking him and laughing their heads off. They his asshole in several positions before finishing off with him bent over the sofa with Angel pounding away on his ass. As she does this Sarah reached underneath and wanks his hard cock which soon starts spurting.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:50
Video: 820x460, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 375.1 MB

Download 4th Dimension

A Ruthless Attack To His Balls

Cast: Goddess Mena Li
Genres: Femdom, Asian, Ballbusting, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture

What a ball buster I am! My slave stands helplessly naked, bound wrists pulled high and legs widespread. The kick of stiletto heels to his balls slam so hard he goes into shock. Only his wrist chains, linked to the overhead bar, keep him from dropping like an empty flour sack. Repeatedly, I high-kick from the rear, throwing my powerful body into each shot. My aim is perfect; I never miss his testicles, clearing buttocks and thighs to nail my hairy target. The slave shrieks with agony, fades into a semi-conscious world of sheer suffering most guys have never experienced and can't understand. It's an escape-proof hell of pure pain, leaving him crying like a girl. And he can't get a glimpse of my voluptuous breast, bouncing above my corset till I step around and crack his aching nuts from the front.

Format: avi
Duration: 8:56
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5809kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 389.4 MB

Download A Ruthless Attack To His Balls
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23708 секунды с 9 запросами