View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 11:08 AM   #1355
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Agonizing Cock Stock Milking Nunn

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Cock And Ball Torture, Milking, Latex, Vibrator, Bondage
Mistress Tina Kay has taken her slave out of chastity and locked his blue balls into a cock stock. Tina rarely rewards her slaves and almost never lets them cum, but she decides that this one has earned it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 635.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Agonizing Cock Stock Milking

Abby - Brutal Facesitting Lochgelly

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Asslicking, Handjob
It's time to see how good this fucker crawling at Mistress Abby's feet is at licking pussy – his domme is in the mood to give him quite a test. Having started with plain oral sex, she will end up facesitting him so hard she will almost break his nose while riding his face. Well, he will pass the test – and will even get a quick handjob in reward, ending up with his stinky cum all over his body.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby - Brutal Facesitting

Abby - Under Feet Rich Square

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Trampling, High Heels, Foot Worship
Mistress Abby's high stiletto heels are the most intimidating fetish torture tool for her slave. When he sees her wearing them, he can't help trembling from fear. Step by step she approaches him and, before he understands what is happening, the hard plastic of her heel sinks in his crotch making him fall down on the floor bawling. And it's just the beginning – crazy face trampling will follow!
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 363.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby - Under Feet

Aina - Russian Mistress Dengkil

Cast: Aina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking, Blowjob
Striking Aina has got the best boyfriend one can imagine, but our naughty babe isn't satisfied with small size of his dick. Today the blonde invites her lustful lover to have fun, and the obedient cuckold must kiss Aina's beautiful legs and lick her clean-shaven pussy while the hottie is relaxing with that horny male. At the end submissive boyfriend is ordered to lick off all sperm from girl's moist slit!
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 228.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aina - Russian Mistress

Actions Speak Louder Than Words Gallman

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Fingering, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Ball Gag, Interracial, Tattoo
Leigh Raven has moved out of the sub/bottom role, and moved into the Domme/top role. She will now be addressed as Mistress Baby, and don't you dare assume you know anything about her until after you've seen her brutal display of power against Jake Waters. Mistress has Jake locked into steel shackles that hold his hard body helplessly against the wall. He couldn't wait to serve his Mistress, but didn't have a clue as to how sadistic this powerhouse of a woman could be. She begins to work him over with a cane, adds some nipple clamps for guaranteed suffering, then back to the cane pressed into pressure points. Jake is a tough sub, and she wants to show him how tough he needs to be in order to command her attention. She moves him to the next position which has him locked in a custom built chair like device with his arms above his head, and his legs spread for her to have access to every part of him. This time she assaults him with an electrical zapper in all of the sensitive places, then goes to work with her cane again. Mistress Baby adds a few clothes pins in the exact places that cause the most suffering to show Jake that she means business. She uses his body relentlessly until he is pushed to his breaking point. In the final scene, Mistress Baby ha him on his back with his legs in the air, so that she has access to his ass. She rides his face for her own pleasure, and then goes to work fucking his ass, all the while tormenting him. Jake wants to please his Mistress so desperately, but he was still not allowed to cum. Guess he has to save it until they meet again.
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Absolute Entry North Laurel

Cast: Lucy Bell, Steve Weaver
Genres: Oral, Anal, Strapon, Fingering, Masturbation, Handjob
Teasing his cock making him real hard before sliding it deep into her throat, this is just the start for lucky Viktor. Changing positions allowing his cock to slide in her mouth while he pleasures her pussy. After Lucy has received her pleasure she gets really naughty putting on her strap on ready to fuck his tight little hole, then sitting down and using her hands until he cums all over himself.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Absolute Entry

A Slice Of Heaven Dominican Republic

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, High Heels, Handjob, Chastity
I am a student of fetish, of kink, in fact I've been tracking the San Francisco kink sites since well before it was appropriate for me to do so. I made a Fet life profile the day I turned eighteen. To film my first real session and bring some of the feelings I have always imagined to life for all to see is amazing. I don't think I will let you go. I think I will give you a slice of heaven, and leave you wanting more.
Duration: 18:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3122kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 438.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Slice Of Heaven

Время генерации страницы 0.20211 секунды с 9 запросами