Old 06-20-2024, 11:05 AM   #1349
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cool Strapon Action Wever

Cast: Alana, Owen
Genres: Dildo, Strapon, Stockings, Anal, Submissive
When Alana the horny lady fem is on the hunt for some hot submissive ass every guy should be on the lookout except Owen here. He wants that boning and he starts sucking her strapon getting it all wet and slimey so it can squeeze on into that hot submissive ass of his which is what she really wants. That hard strap on plows into that sweet raw anus and totally owns him.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 307.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Strapon Action

Abusing My Slave with a Strap-On Goulburn

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Punishment, Fingering, Domination
I've destroyed my slave's bare ass by mercilessly whipping it raw, but I'm not done with this loser yet. No, his ass is in for even more punishment as I approach his behind wearing a massive strap-on cock! The outside of his ass is torn up and the inside's about to be as well. I loosen his tight hole with my lubed-up fingers and proceed to work my huge dick inside of him. "Do you like it?" I ask as I slowly penetrate him deeper. "Take it!" I bark as I pick up the pace and sodomize this fucking loser while he groans in humiliation and pain. I'm at my happiest when I'm tormenting jerks like this, degrading them by having them do all sorts of twisted things just to please me. After pounding this sissy's asshole I make him drop to his knees and suck the same big dick that was just deep inside of him! "From your ass to your mouth!" I cackle in delight as he obeys my every command. I love abusing my slaves!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 68.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing My Slave with a Strap-On

Aiden Starr Pounds Fresh Meat North Port

Cast: Aiden Starr
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Cock And Ball Torture, Strapon
Aiden Starr devotes her day to testing out potential slave Rick Fantana. Rick is tied, with e-stim pads on his thighs and a mask over his face. Aiden turns up the electricity and breaks out the zapper. Rick screams a electricity courses through the pads, causing his muscles to seize. He follows Aiden's every instruction, hoping that he will be worthy of being her slave. Aiden inserts a large metal butt plug into Rick's greedy ass and attaches it to the tens unit. The butt plug pulses with electricity adding to Rick's sensory overload. Aiden puts nipple clamps on Rick and edges him until he's begging to cum. His cock leaks with pre-cum but this pathetic meat knows he's not allowed to cum without permission. Next, Rick is tied on all fours. Aiden face fucks him and Rick takes every inch of her fat cock. His gags make Aiden giggle in delight. He begs her to fill his slutty fuckhole and groans as Aiden pushes her thick strap-on into his asshole. She fucks him hard, pounding every inch of her cock into this worm. Rick is a true buttslut and his cock is hard and leaking the whole time. Finally, Aiden uses Rick's face and his cock to orgasm. Her perfect pussy bounces up and down on his dick. She makes him lick her beautiful asshole. Once she cums, perhaps it'll be Rick's turn. Aiden edges Rick, tormenting his hard weeping cock. Eventually she grants him permission and he cums hard. Aiden pushes all his cum down his throat and then grasps his sensitive cock, jerking it hard as Rick screams in agony.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr Pounds Fresh Meat

Nasty Strapon Action Jenkinjones

Cast: Alana, Owen
Genres: Strapon, Anal, Stocking, Pussy Licking, Fingering
Alana couldn't believe that her boyfriend was more interested in cocks than in pussy holes, so it was time they switched the roles in sex. As soon as she put that strap-on cock on, Owen went down to gag on it hungrily, and then the chick rolled him over to finger his tight asshole. When the guy's ass could take more than one finger, she put to use a long rigid dildo and slammed the boy really hard.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 339.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Strapon Action

Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass Locust

Cast: Aiden Starr, Sergeant Miles
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Handjob
This is what Aiden Starr looks like when she actually really likes her slave!
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass

Abby - Submissive Cuckolds Hamler

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Submissive, Stockings, Foot Fetish
Abby is an amazingly beautiful young lady, which is actually her boyfriend's biggest problem. See, he's so much in love that he will do absolutely anything to be with her and… Hell yeah, she never minds abusing the power she has over him. Watch her fuck with another guy, a hunkier and much more endowed right in front of her BF – and polish the experience up by making her lovey eat cum!
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2363kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 318.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby - Submissive Cuckolds

Addicted And Drained Purdy

Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: High Heels, Jerking Off Instruction, Dirty Talk, Ebony, Latex, Tattoo
The more you watch the more addicted you become, addicted to jerking, addicted to making me happy, addicted to spending. You can't say no when you are hard, horny, and ready to erupt. The more you jerk to my image the deeper into submission you will become.
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4310kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 346.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted And Drained

Время генерации страницы 0.14374 секунды с 9 запросами