View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 10:43 AM   #9524
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl timika

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

IR - Jeze Belle, OT - Subspace Puerto Madryn

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face.
This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Jeze Belle, OT - Subspace

Russian Servant Murmansk

Cast: Penny Flame ,Olga Cabaeva
Penny Flame comes home after a hard days work to take out some aggression on her house servant Olga Cabaeva. She whimpers from hand spanking and flogging. Her insatiable ass swallows a large strap-on cock and Penny’s hand! She is also fisted in her pussy while bound in steel and rope.
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Servant

Nyssas Needs part 3 Huffman

This is what happens when we give our members control over the shoot. Sometimes, instead of watching Nyssa Nevers suffer they decide they want to see her inflict some pain on our lovely decorations. Dixon Mason and Juliette Black were completely content to sit back and watch Nyssa take her stripes. They did not expect she would get a chance to give them a taste of it for themselves. Then again, if any of them could see the future Nyssa may have been nicer. Dixon and Juliette get their revenge shortly after and what goes around comes around. They even get few helpful hints to perfect their form.
Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 626.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssas Needs part 3

RealTimeBondage Bondage Monkey Part 1 Endza Vilnius

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: Black Ball Gag, Breast Flogging, Breast Groping, Breast Suction
Endza needs to decide who she wants to piss off. She gets asked the fateful question, “who are you most and least afraid of?” and instantly she knows she’s stuck.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Bondage Monkey Part 1 Endza

Rain DeGrey part 2 Rossford

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic BDSM. Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey part 2

Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser Topton

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Leather ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Corset ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,shaved
Day Four of Chechik’s slave training had to be postponed, but before she fled the building we were able to get a teaser scene in the can for you to whet your appetites. Chechik willbe back to finish her training, and in the meantime enjoy this little boner teaser in addition to our regularly scheduled update.
Slut girl is put in a tight leather corset, arms tightly bound behind her back, pussy vibed with her nipples are tormented to orgasm. Super hot squealing slut girls gets teased to orgasm in the basement on Training of O.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrianna Chechick Slave Slut Teaser

Время генерации страницы 0.10824 секунды с 9 запросами