View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 10:43 AM   #9523
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pink Dress Beihai

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dress

Hooters Bound Wickhaven

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooters Bound

Gina Rae Michaels (E-22) chosen Full Texas City

Sound resting in her bed, a dark figure slips into Taylor Brady’s bedroom. Taylor is startled with a hand over mouth as she is threatened to cooperate or she will get hurt. Gina Rae Michael’s the intruder, ball gags Taylor and slips her into a straight jacket before leading her out of the house. Soon Taylor arrives at a house that is not familiar. Her gag is removed and she is to open her mouth for a thorough inspection. Gina takes off the straight jacket and with prying hands and fingers check over the rest of Taylor’s sexy body.
Duration: 1:05:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9994kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Rae Michaels (E-22) chosen Full

Pink Latex Skirt Terlingua

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Skirt

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1 Lake Katrine

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Fixated Sister Dee Huttonsville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.
Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fixated Sister Dee

Calico Jacksboro

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English
Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico

Время генерации страницы 0.17954 секунды с 9 запросами