View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 08:47 AM   #5359
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Office Day Dreams Part II Gayville

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She saunters into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Day Dreams Part II

Abused in her Dungeon Steedman

Cast: Mistress Pandora
Genres: Smoking, Strapon, Fingering, Interracial, Domination, Submission, Femdom, Torture, Humiliation
Mistress Pandora's slave is in for a hard ride today, which turns out to be literal! He brings her cigarettes in and acts as her ashtray holder as she blows smoke into his face, before giving him the honour of worshipping her boots. Her big, fat strapon is next to be worshipped, testing his deep throat abilities and warming Mistress up. She commands him to get on the floor and give a show by inserting a huge dildo into his own butt, she then stands over his face and unleashes a hot torrent over his face. The slave is now ready to be fucked and she takes her time teasing him before pounding his arse until he spurts his filthy load.
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1591kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 293.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abused in her Dungeon

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2 Grelton

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk Campbell Town

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Hazel Hypnotic Cuntwalk

Okamoto Ai Magic vol.3 shadow beas Whippany

Release Year: 2005
Studio: ART VIDEO
Cast: Okamoto Ai
Genres: SM,Slave,Torture,Asian,Japan
~U Hear hear! Buzz of insects ... is that g ...! Orehamushi. Nitori arrive on nano-ass parasite. Sacrifice Omaeha da. Yellow River Yellow River 喚 Gerarenai escape no matter how cry.
Format: avi
Duration: 58:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Okamoto Ai Magic vol.3 shadow beas

Piss River Part 1 Esbjerg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage.
Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss River Part 1

Dignified Whore Holly Wood Willard

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
Holly Wood has an amazing body. It looks like she dropped out of the fantasies of every man and right into her own nightmare. She is not prepared for the kinds of things PD likes to do.
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dignified Whore Holly Wood
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11531 секунды с 9 запросами