View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 08:29 AM   #2340
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sounding and Submission - Urethral Sounds

Sounding and Submission - Urethral Sounds

Genre: Mistress Lucy, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls
Actress name: POW training
Look at My helpless captiveno arms, no legs, just a bound gimp quietly awaiting its turn to be useful to Me! Ive been keeping him in solitary confinement so that hes extra desperate for human contact. Makes Me wet to see a man so powerless, so defenseless against My wicked whims…and today what I feel like toying with is his eager little tongue! Im going to train it to lick lick lick, and teach it that its only purpose is to service and worship Me. Talking and eating are off the tablethe only thing that tongue is going to do from now on is wag and drool as it laps up the juices from between My legs. Its so much fun to grind and glide over My captives gimp face in My tiny latex thong! And for added amusement, lets see if he can keep up the pace as I toy with his dick! But this prisoner dick wont be getting stroked or suckedits getting FUCKED…or more accurately, IMPALED by My hard metal rod. Watch as I sound this throbbing cock with My stainless steel medical implements, using the most vulnerable part of his body as My personal entertainment device while his face acts as My personal seat cushion…

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:41
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,29 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,29 GB
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13539 секунды с 9 запросами