Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Office ass-istant

Assylum - Office ass-istant

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Lily Lovecraft
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Blond, Two guys
Video language: English

Lily is a real submissive anal pain slut. So we gave it to her extra rough. Very hard anal, deep ass to mouth with long anal beads, a harsh caning and ass beating, etc. Then Dr. Mercies turned her into his office assistant and made her take notes in a bondage contraption with a pen up her ass. She did a lousy job, so he punished her by sending in Orderly Sinn.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - Office ass-istant

SlaveMouth - Brooke Johnson - Cum Medicine

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm

And now... Brooke Johnson's 3rd day at Slavemouth. This one got rough, with a painful suspension involving little rocks inserted under her rope, all over her body. Then she was taken down, given a quick face fuck and ass feeding, and some fresh cum. Then we went into the basement, and she slurped the cum off the dirty floor over and over again to make some medicine for her perverted soul.

Duration: 33:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7215kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Brooke Johnson - Cum Medicine

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

Assylum - Stuff Me With Cock

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Luna Lovely and Dr. Gray
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Gaping, Pussy fucking, Rimjobs, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking
Video language: English

This crazy factory fuck session is for all the working men, craftsmen, and artists out there, plus anyone tired of the same old anal sex and BDSM. We put 90-pound, bubble-butt babe, Luna Lovely, in a teddy bear factory with Dr. Mercies and visiting Dr. Gray, and then let them play for 2 full hours. What began as boring assembly line work became one of the most fucked-up anal adventures you´ve ever seen. We used and pounded Luna in so many fresh, new ways, I wouldn´t know how to describe them. This video is a true testament to the power and place of rough and twisted sex. (This epic session has 1 hour 10 minutes of sex and BDSM plus 40 minutes of mood-setting material. Allow time for downloading!)

Duration: 1:55:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2009kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Assylum - Stuff Me With Cock

BondageCafe - Ashley Lane [wmbcv-1274]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This set is the culmination of an idea put forth on the forum of having a gal hogited and vibrated - and the mix of another scene I did recently when I used a specific method to tie the vibrator in place.

Duration: 21:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 568.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Ashley Lane [wmbcv-1274]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13434 секунды с 9 запросами