View Single Post
Old 06-20-2024, 07:36 AM   #17868
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gia DiMarco - Start Under Her Feet Siem Reap

Cast: Ruckus, Gia DiMarco
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Footjob, Cumshot, Blowjob, All Sex, Foot Licking, Stockings, Vibrator, Masturbation
Video language: English
Gia DiMarco is so sick of dealing with the inept male lawyers in her office. These shitty, lazy men don?t think for themselves, but instead want everyone to do the hard work so they can take credit. Their egos are so fragile that they surround themselves with yes men and live a life of delusion and inflated self importance. It all drives Gia crazy but Luckily she has a 24/7 office submissive to help her find the patience to tolerate these fools. Ruckus is there to be her punching bag when she?s angry and to lick her glorious feet, pussy and asshole when she?s stressed. His hard cock is her toy that she can ride whenever the fuck she wants. These tactics are the only way she has found to stomach working with these loser lawyers who don?t know how to function in the real world.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9729kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia DiMarco - Start Under Her Feet

Acrobatic Ball Standing Crocker

Cast: Malice
Genres: Femdom, Trampling, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting
Introducing Malice, she brings in the sequel to "Acrobatic Ball Standing" and with the weight of 145 pounds it is questionable whether a pair of testicles can handle such pressure and abuse! Malice is very tone, muscular, with strong legs, calves, ass and thighs, this lady is indeed a Testicle Destroying Power House! Watch as Bryan's Testicles Flatten out under 145 Pounds of Crushing Full Weight Female Muscle and then with full weight on his severely stressed balls do a variety of Acrobatics... they look as if they could Rupture at any moment!
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 168.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Acrobatic Ball Standing

Pegged Morro Bay

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity
Misstress Adria Rae is going to knock him down a peg with her sparkly pink strap-on cock. She is so hot and he will do anything to please his kinky Mistress. She orders her suck her off from inside the cage, she is going to have some fun with his ass tonight! Adria fucks him in several positions increasingly thrusting harder and deeper as his ass opens up. She has fun pegging his slut hole.
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegged

Abusing My Slave with a Strap-On Loveland

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Punishment, Fingering, Domination
I've destroyed my slave's bare ass by mercilessly whipping it raw, but I'm not done with this loser yet. No, his ass is in for even more punishment as I approach his behind wearing a massive strap-on cock! The outside of his ass is torn up and the inside's about to be as well. I loosen his tight hole with my lubed-up fingers and proceed to work my huge dick inside of him. "Do you like it?" I ask as I slowly penetrate him deeper. "Take it!" I bark as I pick up the pace and sodomize this fucking loser while he groans in humiliation and pain. I'm at my happiest when I'm tormenting jerks like this, degrading them by having them do all sorts of twisted things just to please me. After pounding this sissy's asshole I make him drop to his knees and suck the same big dick that was just deep inside of him! "From your ass to your mouth!" I cackle in delight as he obeys my every command. I love abusing my slaves!
Duration: 5:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 68.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing My Slave with a Strap-On

A Sex Toy For Rapture Sebewaing

Cast: Goddess Rapture
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Blowjob, Handjob, Bondage
Rapture loves sitting on a nice hard cock, but it must be done her way. After strapping her naked sex slave to the restraint bed, Rapture wants him to know who's in charge before she fucks him. She makes him worship her dirty boots, then tramples his cock and balls with them. Rapture then unzips the crotch on her catsuit, and sits her pussy down on her slave's face. She sucks his cock while he eats her out, getting her nice and wet. Rapture then sits on his cock and begins to ride it. Her muscle pussy swallows his cock once in, and doesn't let go until he's creampied inside of her.
Duration: 24:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 26865kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Sex Toy For Rapture

Absolute Entry Early

Cast: Lucy Bell, Steve Weaver
Genres: Oral, Anal, Strapon, Fingering, Masturbation, Handjob
Teasing his cock making him real hard before sliding it deep into her throat, this is just the start for lucky Viktor. Changing positions allowing his cock to slide in her mouth while he pleasures her pussy. After Lucy has received her pleasure she gets really naughty putting on her strap on ready to fuck his tight little hole, then sitting down and using her hands until he cums all over himself.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 961.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Absolute Entry

Absolute Chastity Control Rector

Cast: Amarna Miller
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Bondage, Chastity, Tease And Denial
Mistress Amarna is tired of catching her slave jerking off non-stop and has decided the only solution is to lock his cock up in chastity and throw away the key. She knows that her bitch loves to worship her perfect ass and uses it to tease him even further while toying with his locked up dick. All her slave can do is beg for freedom as Amarna makes it very clear that he is going to stay denied and frustrated for a very long time.
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 566.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Absolute Chastity Control
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17642 секунды с 9 запросами