Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Humiliation POV - Luna Sapphire - Im Going To Ruin You And I Dont Give

Humiliation POV - Luna Sapphire - Im Going To Ruin You And I Dont Give A Fuck

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:08:57 / 0,64 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliation Pov, Luna Sapphire, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Hey there freak, I just want to remind you exactly where you stand with me. You are nothing to me. Your existence is meaningless. You truly are pathetic. And I think its so funny that losers like you worship me. But your only purpose to me is to drain your bank account, degrading you and turning you into my fully controlled human atm.Im going to take complete control over your life. And its going to be so easy because youre so weak for hot bratty girls like me. Im going to teach you to become completely obedient to me while you empty out your wallet. Youre going to be molded into my little cash slut. Its going to be so degrading knowing that Im just using you for your money and then Im going to toss you aside when youre broke.Youll do anything for your bratty princess because youre weak for me. I want you to jerk your cock knowing that all youll ever be to be is a perverted wallet. Youre going to alone and broke forever because of your addiction to me. And thats what you deserve.Do you understand how pathetic you are? I mean youll never even get to meet me in person yet you cant stop obsessing over me. You cant stop paying me. It makes your cock so hard. You live to be a throbbing, twitching fucked over pay piggy. All you do is jerk your cock as I verbally and financially destroy you. Youre so trapped, so fucked.You love hearing me tell you how useless you are because you know its true. Thats why it hurts so bad and thats why it makes your cock so hard. You know that youre a loser. Your entire life is going to be jerking and paying and then doing it over and over again. Youre going to be my little worker drone. You go to work just so you can pay me money. You know its true loser. Now thank me for giving you purpose and this addiction is going to take over and ruin your life and I dont give a fuck. And I love it, I love destroying you idiot.

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/55edcc8013374
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10052 секунды с 9 запросами