View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 02:32 PM   #1090
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Master Avery ties up, torments, zips, zaps, flogs and fucks his boy Pen Argyl

Cast: Troy Daniels ,Master Avery
Genres: Submission ,Anal ,bottom ,Blowjob ,muscular ,brunet ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,Bondage
Video language: English
Master Avery walks into the session and finds Troy Daniels naked and tied up to the bondage ladder. Avery slaps the boy’s hard cock and works him into submission. Troy endures the zipper and the flogger. Avery straps the boy to the suspended metal grate. Zapped in the thighs with electricity, Troy moans as Avery shoves the electric butt plug up his tight hole. After a hard fucking, the master sprays his load all over the boy’s face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Avery ties up, torments, zips, zaps, flogs and fucks his boy

Arms tied behind his back and ball-gagged, made to strip himself Scenery Hill

Release Year: 2011
Since we last used Guy he's been travelling the world and blown all his money on hotels, booze and women. Now the party is over - for him. I get stuck right in cutting and ripping the clothes off him to get at that thick rug of fur on his manly chest. Turned into a dunce, he has to perform a humiliating strip tease. Clutching his hairy naked body in my arms I make him erect and shove a vibrating dildo up his arse so far his face crumples in pain. He whimpers and his toes curl with the dildo pushed in up to the hilt. But I want to see him really squirm and get it through his thick skull that he's not here for pleasure. His dick and nuts are roped up and weighted down with a heavy bowling ball. His breath races and he's painfully aware every second that his genitals are fully under my control.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2449kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 474.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arms tied behind his back and ball-gagged, made to strip himself

Cock Whore part 2: Christian Wilde vs. Vander Pulaski Kempton Park

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Vander Pulaski
Genres: Facefucking ,Beard ,Bondage ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,Partner Studio ,Caning ,Hair Pulling ,submissive
In part two of Cock Whore Vander Pulaski gets more of what he craves: dominating punishment and humiliation from Christian Wilde and hard cock pounding his ass. Starting off their session Vander is down on his knees restrained in leather cuffs licking Christians boots clean with his tongue while Mr. Wilde crops his tender ass until it’s stinging bright red with raised welts. Vander is eager to suck cock so Christian fills his mouth up with his long hard dick and lets Pulaski show his stuff. Next Vander is bent over a metal pipe getting his slutty hole pounded by Christian. He loves every fucking second of that cock fucking his ass until Mr. Wilde shoots a fat load all over his little cock whore.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Whore part 2: Christian Wilde vs. Vander Pulaski

Fuck That Hole Pacific City

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Fat Cock, Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Hunks, Bareback Sex, Masters, Slaves, Muscled Guys, Twinks, Rimming, Verbal Humilation, Uncut dicks, HD
These euro hunks and their slaves are into good and hard sex action.
Enjoy our masters in bareback sex action. Fat cocks fuck tight asses raw.
We serve you with kinky entertainment and bring to you hot bareback sex.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6090kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck That Hole

Do you want my Lollipop Poltava

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation,
Sweet as sugar and deliciously hot, nine hung studs ask the question – “Do You Want My Lollipop”? Resistance is futile ‘cos once you get a look at the size of their sucking stick, the diet will be out of the window! Suck it, lick it and even have a little nibble. Savour the flavour because once you’ve had a taste you’ll be wanting more – much more!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Do you want my Lollipop

Latin Lovers Scene 1 Okazaki

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation
Hot brazilian couple with hard sex action on the sofa,
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7037kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Lovers Scene 1

Leo Forte vs Luke Riley New Paltz

Cast: Luke Riley ,Leo Forte
Genres: Humiliation ,Jockstrap ,Rough Sex ,Athletic ,black hair ,Domination ,Facesitting ,Gay ,Anal Fingering ,Hairy
Leo Forte has training in MMA as well as the Brazilian style of Capoiera. He is brand new to NK and is up against NK veteran, Luke Riley. Luke is currently 1:2 on NK and is determined to even out his record. He is going on raw determination and has a solid plan to abuse Leo’s ass, but Leo is just as confident he will be making Luke his little bitch. They both weigh the same and there is just a few inches difference in height, but who will be taking the extra inches in the end? Someone is going to crawl away with a sore ass!
Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leo Forte vs Luke Riley

Время генерации страницы 0.05562 секунды с 9 запросами