Old 06-19-2024, 01:58 PM   #1190
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Divine Giantess Slatedale

Cast: Dylan Ryan, Aiden Starr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Submission, Strapon, Torment, Vibrator
Welcome Amazon Dylan Ryan to Divine Bitches! Cole Brooks learns his place beneath the foot of an Amazon when Goddess Aiden Starr invites Dylan to Divine Bitches. Cole yearns to be controlled and manipulated by the Bitches and is made to worship the perfect form of woman, an amazon! Aiden demands Cole to worship The Amazon's large beautiful feet, perfect ass and strong long legs. He's single tailed to submission then trampled by the feet of The Amazon. The Bitches peg his ass with a strap-on and torment his balls then use his 21 year old cock for their pleasure. After they get theirs and leave him covered in their nectar they allow him to release his filthy seed but little does Cole know he will have to endure one very cold cruel consequence.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Divine Giantess

A Cuckold's Life East Setauket

Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Cuckold, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Foot Worship, Strapon
Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so little cum that is just drizzles out onto his hand. Natalia and Paris then make fun of his puny little load, which matches his puny little dick. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuck, taking turns fucking his holes with their strap-on cocks while humiliating him for being their bitch. Natalia and Paris are enjoying some wine, using their cuckold as a human table for them to rest their glasses on. The ladies decide to make their cuckold useful for something so they put him to work licking their assholes clean. Surprisingly, the cuck is pretty good at this task and the ladies enjoy his work. Natalia makes sure that he satisfies Paris properly, guiding his tongue exactly where it needs to go to satisfy Paris. Paris Knight has sex with her stud while Natalia Starr looks on, making fun of the poor cuckold standing in the corner holding their drinks on his neck table. Paris deep throats the stud's cock, then fucks him long and hard. The stud pulls out to cum on Paris's pussy; of course, the cuckold must then do his duty, licking up the stud's cum while everyone makes fun of him for being so pathetic.
Duration: 39:39
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cuckold's Life

A Leather Fucking Lilly

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Leather
I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Leather Fucking

4 Rules Of A Dominatrix Dungeon With The Fleshlight Pussy Machine Alvordton

Cast: Felony, John Jammen
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strapon, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture, Whipping
John Jammen runs his own business when outside the Armory walls but when inside he craves to submit to a strong beautiful woman. Felony loves turning out men who have to be the boss in their personal life because they need the punishment and discipline most! Felony gives John 4 rules and 4 rules only while he is in her dungeon, fuck em up and you pay the consequences! John of course breaks the rules in the first scene and who wouldn't when such a gorgeous woman like Felony is dishing out delicious pain and then sets him up for disaster with the machine powered flesh light pussy driving 100 miles on hour on his dick??!?!? John loses his load to say the least and pays for it for the rest of the day with tough suspension bondage, licking her sweaty asshole clean, being used as a cum bucket and having to drink all her squirt, whipping, clamps, cock and ball torment, strap-on ass fucking and having to look at her pussy while wearing a dildo gag and never getting a piece of it! See you next time, Johnny boy!
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4268kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 4 Rules Of A Dominatrix Dungeon With The Fleshlight Pussy Machine

The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2 Sweeny

Cast: Anny Aurora, Texas Patti
Genres: LezDom, Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Stockings, Toys, Fingering, Ball Gag
Video language: English
In Part 2 of Kink?s exclusive, four-part series, ?The Power of Suggestion,? we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer?they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral ? a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a , before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti?s swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti?s eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4 Raeford

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Crossdressing, Rubber, Bondage, Strapon, Punishment
One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend some time in ballet boots. Ballet boots have 8 inch heels making the wearer walk. And, I came up with the most ingenious, though perhaps cruel, way to keep my slave on her toes. I suspended her into the bondage frame over a treadmill suspending her so the boots just touched it. Her giant clitty was obviously locked into a chastity device but I was able to clamp the top and attach this to the front rail of the treadmill as well as inserting an anal hook in her. Thus my special girl had to keep walking on the runway and not stop or slip out of position in any way, otherwise a painful punishment awaited her!
Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 4

Jennie Rose & Kylie Rocket - Flip Fuck Wortham

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Deeplush
Genres: Girl, Lesbian, Amateur, Ass Licking, Brunette, Kissing, Orgasm, Pussy Licking, Riding, Small Boobs, Straight, Strap On, Toys, Vibrator
Jennie and Kylie have their first experience together in this really hot girl girl scene. They take turns licking each other's pussies, assholes, and using the vibrator on each other to give each other multiple orgasms. Then they take turns wearing the Owen Gray replica dildo to fuck each other in multiple positions. They finish the scene with scissoring each other with a hitachi between them until they both cum and kiss each other.
Duration: 36:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5436kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennie Rose & Kylie Rocket - Flip Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.10911 секунды с 9 запросами