Old 06-19-2024, 01:08 PM   #1342
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

FemdomEmpire - Tiffany Tyler - Female Supremacy Sex Park Rapids

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom
Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 263.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FemdomEmpire - Tiffany Tyler - Female Supremacy Sex

A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder It Gets Sarles

Cast: Mistress Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Chastity, Torture
When your thing is humiliation, and you're in front of me, and you're stuck in a cock crimper? I purposefully waited to film this concept with this boy. Same boy from Shame Boner. Same boy who gets shame boners in every single session. The breathing, my god-level flirting, the boy's quiet, head-shaking admission of defeat. I'm excited for you to see this pure humiliation. Priced a dolar cheaper in the hopes more eyes will see it. (What's the matter, boy, you feel cheap? That give you a shame boner through time and space??) Ends with me stroking and calling his u-shaped penis "safe" and "non-threatening"" in a cooing voice as I lube up and gently stroke.
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5668kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 402.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Mandy Marx Humiliation Classic: More It Hurts, Harder It Gets

Mistresst - Long Build Up Ruined Gamerco

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
Lots of sensual teasing...face sitting...& torment in bondage...a hot FemDom hand job scene with an abandoned ruined orgasm at the end. Poor boy! Ha ha
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 367.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Long Build Up Ruined

Bondage Stars Vol 14 Van Horn

Release Year: 2009
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex
Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Stars Vol 14

Zeroth story acme hell courtesan Edo rope Morehead City

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BabyEntertainment
Cast: Miho Tachibana
Genres: SM,Toys,Bondage,Japan,Asian
The real world ... this is just a normal non-OL had strayed unexpectedly dream or an illusion! ? Miho fainted foot strayed from the stairs. Is not there yourself have a courtesan dressed in the forest ... And wake up! It appeared as if the Opportunist put to Miho is confused, what Tengu! What on earth? The destination is what was brought, red-light district of Edo Period! OL orgasm strayed a parallel world of the Crossroads of the space-time! !
Format: avini
Duration: 2:29:37
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeroth story acme hell courtesan Edo rope

HT - A Screaming Ashley - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane Capelle Aan Den Ijssel

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. “I was born ready,” she'll say. Or “You bet.” But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, “I thought you said you were ready.”
Some girls suffer quietly. They just gently sob to themselves. Others, like Ashley Lane, scream out when everything becomes to much for them. The air is split by her cries, whether they are pain or pleasure. Her pussy is getting a lot of attention today, and like so many others we asked her if she was ready before we even laid a finger on her. And like so many others she told us yes.
But can anyone be ready for a whip snapping directly against their clit? How does a girl mentally prepare to be double penetrated with cold, steel hooks. How many orgasms can a woman have, each one more intense than the last, before her eyes roll back in her head an she is just a cum-fed shell waiting for more?
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Screaming Ashley - Sexy Girl Ashley Lane

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking Harper Woods

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Время генерации страницы 0.37905 секунды с 9 запросами