View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 11:04 AM   #885
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fetcon Surprise Kiahsville

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise

Maid Service Rock City

Johnny had to get me a new PVC maid outfit, because all the other maid outfits we had just would not do. Of course, we will never be able to find one quite as cute as the original, but this one comes close. In this video, we try to recreate the feel of some of our very early maid videos. Honestly, it may not quite hit the spot. But, having me tied up, gagged and doing housework while struggling and drooling is always allowed. And, don't worry...I am sure Johnny will find a reason for me to attempt housework again in the near future. He always does.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Service

BondageCafe - Amelea Dark - Latex Doll [wmbcv-1180] Forest Falls

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex
Emily is strapped down to the slab. She can wiggle her toes and fingers but that's about it. She begs to be untied as she struggles against her restraints. "Please help me. Pretty please." Jim helps her alright! He shoves a gag in her mouth to help muffle her begging.
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 494.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Amelea Dark - Latex Doll [wmbcv-1180]

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Vamp Vibes [wmbcv-1215] Darrow

So when she gets all dolled up in a tight black latex dress and sheer pantyhose, she just can't control herself. She can't keep her hands away from the stretchy latex or the silky sheen of the black Platino pantyhose.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 609.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Vamp Vibes [wmbcv-1215]

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-1168] Centerville

This set reminds me a bit of the Uma Thurman in her role in Pulp Friction - Due to the bob hair and the tap pants - although these are obviously very tight latex.
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 829.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-1168]

Halloween Self Bondage Port O Connor

Mina is wearing slick black bodysuit and stockings. She puts on her ballet boots for the camera, then proceeds to handcuff herself into a tight spot! The Doxy wand makes an appearance, and then she struggles with the keys to unlock herself.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halloween Self Bondage

BondageCafe - Zoey Knoxx [wmbcv-1208] Pierpont

MaryJane is found on the floor below her desk. She's bound tightly with her knees together and ankles crossed. She's pretty helpless as she struggles trying to loosen the rope. Jim ignores her mmmphing as he continues.
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 558.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Zoey Knoxx [wmbcv-1208]

Время генерации страницы 0.12164 секунды с 9 запросами