View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 10:33 AM   #2352
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Assylum - Stuff Me With Cock Fairmont

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Luna Lovely and Dr. Gray
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Gaping, Pussy fucking, Rimjobs, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking
Video language: English
This crazy factory fuck session is for all the working men, craftsmen, and artists out there, plus anyone tired of the same old anal sex and BDSM. We put 90-pound, bubble-butt babe, Luna Lovely, in a teddy bear factory with Dr. Mercies and visiting Dr. Gray, and then let them play for 2 full hours. What began as boring assembly line work became one of the most fucked-up anal adventures you´ve ever seen. We used and pounded Luna in so many fresh, new ways, I wouldn´t know how to describe them. This video is a true testament to the power and place of rough and twisted sex. (This epic session has 1 hour 10 minutes of sex and BDSM plus 40 minutes of mood-setting material. Allow time for downloading!)
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:55:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2009kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Stuff Me With Cock

Assylum - Anything You Wish vol.2 Smith River

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Nasty filth
Something different today. Dr. Mercies had a dream and decided to make it real with the beautiful, filthy Anastasia. She was already a genie in her previous therapy session, but now she literally raises herself into the air for a hard ass fucking from Orderly Damian. Then Dr. M takes her down and goes to town. Honestly, it would be hard to call this a therapy session. More like Dr. M (with help from Orderly D) doing what he loves the most by turning this teenager into his little exploited slavegirl. This is intense and twisted anal domination in authentic form. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2376kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anything You Wish vol.2

A Musky Blue Jean Prostate Milking Fantasy Pribram

Cast: Bella Rossi, Jimmy Bullet
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Bondage, Ass Licking, Prostate Massage, Milking, Strap-On, Humiliation
Divine Bitch, Mistress Bella Rossi, shows up to the Armory in her tight blue jeans and decides to wear them for the shoot! She was sweating in these skin tight suckers all the way to the Armory and they are nice and musky and drenched for her slave. Her tall black leather boots drive him nuts until he is basically humping her leg like a poor dog. Mistress Bella milks his prostate until cock filth won't stop dripping from his cock then fucks his dick until she gets off and makes him spill his fat load all over her black leather boots!
Duration: 53:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Musky Blue Jean Prostate Milking Fantasy

Hayley Davies & Alexis Fawx - Maid BGG Haymarket

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Hayley Davies & Alexis Fawx
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Hardcore, All Sex, Redhead, Rimming, Threesome (FFM)
I was doing my roomie a favor and cleaning up his room in this sexy maid outfit well one thing led to another all the sudden his big cock was in my mouth. I guess I was being too loud cus his girlfriend walked in and caught us she wasn’t mad tho. I help her suck his hard cock nice n sloppy before he starts pounding us both we share is cock until hes ready to give us a give facial ofc I had to play my part as the maid and clean up all the cum with my mouth and spit it into hers!
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hayley Davies & Alexis Fawx - Maid BGG

Total Eclipse of the Hole FHD Lynd

Release Year: 2024
Adventurous director Proxy Paige presents free-spirited beauties, imposing toys and widely gaping orifices in Total Eclipse Of The Hole. All four scenes feature graphic, passionate lesbian play; one crazy encounter is an all-girl three-way till a hard stud comes along to make it a foursome! Kinky, auburn-haired cuties Eden Ivy, Mina K and Mary Jane pose and play in lacy, two-piece undies. They gleefully share a threesome of butt plugs, dildos, anal gaping and ass-to-mouth sucking. Mina glides a prodigious phallus into Eden's pink back hole, fucking it wide open! This feral lesbian smorgasbord climaxes as Eden takes an enormous toy up her tush. Mina feasts on Eden's open anus, savoring rim job flavor. Luscious brunettes Jolee Love and Sofia Lee tease in black corsets, garters and stockings. "Show me your tits, ladies," says Proxy, and the buxom dolls flaunt mammoth melons. Jolee plants her face between Sofia's cheeks for ass worship. The vixens take turns oiling each other's big boobs. Sapphic Titty fucking: Slickened dildos slide in cleavage. A series of phallic implements rails Jolee's asshole. Sofia eats Jolee's pussy. Sofia's tan-lined breasts bounce as she squat-fucks a giant toy schlong. She drives a python-like dildo up Jolee's butthole. A massive dong makes Sofia's rosebud prolapse! Jolee swoops in to lick the bulging pink flesh. The marathon third scene starts with an hour-long lesbian menage-a-trois starring sexy alt-beauties Sasha Beart, Lydia Black and Tabitha Poison, and then hung stud Charlie Dean brings his big cock to the party. Petite Tabitha fucks a segmented dildo. Lydia shoves a rubber dong into spread-eagled Sasha's bottom. Lydia's crinkled starfish takes a mammoth, ebony toy. Sasha indulges her foot fetish, sucking Lydia's toes. Gigantic toys plunge and jackhammer, causing sphincters to gape amid tasty rimming. Lydia's open rear orifice makes noise; Sasha's rosebud prolapses. The girls lick Sasha as she ejaculates girl squirt like a fountain! They descend on Charlie for blowjobs. He fucks all three girls anally, in multiple positions! Sasha sucks pole A2M. Sperm splashes Sasha's legs and abdomen. The three girls kiss sweetly. Hot divas Kristy Black and Daphne Klyde move in tandem, seducing in fishnet tops and string bikinis. Brunette Kristy pops out her big tits and sucks Daphne's nipples. They jiggle their juicy butts for Proxy, who drizzles shiny oil onto their twerking rears. A lengthy black dildo buttfucks Kristy, who soaks Daphne's cute face with a stream of orgasmic squirt! Natural-breasted Daphne sits on another phallus, her anus taking it deeply. Kristy rims and reams Daphne, making that cornhole gape. A truly gigantic clear dildo drills Daphne's rectum wide-open! More A2M flavor climaxes this soiree.
Duration: 4:05:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2597kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Total Eclipse of the Hole FHD

Assylum - My Only Joys Are Yours, Sirs Lancaster

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Paige Pierce
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Caning, Crying, gagging, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Tattoos
Paige is a bratty alt-type girl who needs to be put in her place and put there hard. We don´t hold back with this one at all. Dr. Mercies dives deep into her head, with some heavy domination and sadistic mindfucking while Orderly Rex reams her big ass with his long, hard cock. Over the course of her therapy session, Paige learns to forget all her joys and focus instead on what makes the staff at the Assylum happy. You won´t find anything like this anywhere else. This is a hardcore treatment documentary.
Duration: 54:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1738kbps

File size: 751.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - My Only Joys Are Yours, Sirs

Assylum - Fuck my ass, fuck my head (extreme!) Garhoud

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Patient London River
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Nasty cum play, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Endurance challenge, face pain, Face slapping, Facesitting, fear, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screamin
London is a hardcore masochist and sick bitch who comes from getting boned in the ass and being challenged. So she came to the Assylum, and Dr. Mercies gave her the extremely hard treatment she craved. This is a 1 hour 15 minute session of rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, ass eating, physical punishment, and mental sadism. Good luck finding anything like this anywhere else. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 1:21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Fuck my ass, fuck my head (extreme!)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11985 секунды с 9 запросами