View Single Post
Old 06-19-2024, 08:47 AM   #3442
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherry Torn - Office Boy West Liberty

Cast: Draven Navarro, Cherry Torn
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Clothespins, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Boot Licking, CumEating
Video language: English
Beef cake Draven Navarro eagerly arrives to interview for Cherry Torn's personal assistant. Draven hopes to make a good impression and starts listing his qualifications. Cherry sizes Draven up instantly. He's another stupid ass kissing, annoying man who's only good for one thing, her amusement. She makes Draven strip in front of her so she can get a good look at his body. She runs her hands along his toned chest and pinches his nipples hard. Draven moans as Cherry tells him she can see exactly why Todd down the hall recommended him. He's a hunk of eye candy, a slab of meat, too stupid for office work but perfect to use as a toy. Cherry tells Draven to get on his knees and kiss her shoes. Draven eagerly complies, running his tongue over her shiny black heels. He takes off her shoes upon command and worships her stocking clad feet. Cherry laughs as she stuff her feet in his mouth and makes Draven choke on them. Then she takes Draven over her knee and gives his perfect bubble butt a firm spanking. Draven squirms in her lap, kicking his feet, as Cherry lays into his ass. Next Draven is tied in rope bondage. Cherry crops his ass, thighs, and chest as Draven moans. Cherry knows what sluts like Draven crave. She pushes her cock into his tight asshole and fucks him as Draven thanks her profusely. Once she's had her fill, she binds him in leather, puts a long zipper down his front, and rides his face. She cums hard and then decides it's time to test out his cock. She laughs as she slides onto it, watching as Draven struggles to keep still. Draven writhes beneath her as Cherry rides his cock to orgasm. He screams as Cherry rips the zipper off his tender skin. Draven begs to cum but Cherry isn't having it. Every time he gets close, she pulls away. Finally, she lets him blow his load and feeds it to him. She leaves him on the floor of her office as she goes back to work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn - Office Boy

Formal Night Palm

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night

The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2 Narita

Cast: Anny Aurora, Texas Patti
Genres: LezDom, Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Stockings, Toys, Fingering, Ball Gag
In Part 2 of Kink?s exclusive, four-part series, ?The Power of Suggestion,? we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer?they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral ? a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a , before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti?s swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti?s eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2

Susie Stellar - Oozing Creampie POV Date Willisburg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Susie Stellar
Genres: Blonde, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, POV, Stockings
New starlet Susie Stellar has curly, blonde hair and a bangin' bod with perky tits. The young model wears a fishnet outfit that leaves little to the imagination, showing off her plump booty while oiling herself up and teasing. She meets award-winning director/performer Mick Blue for a hot private fuck session. Susie drops to her knees to welcome Mick with a blowjob. As his thick dick comes into view, Susie's mouth salivates. Mick's intimate, POV-style shooting captures the nasty BJ as Susie strokes Mick's meat and laps his balls, smiling adorably into the camera! She bends over on the couch for Mick's big cock, whimpering when the hung stud slam-fucks her wet slit. Susie and Mick's date features rowdy rod riding, passionate kissing, and an oozing pussy creampie finale!
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11901kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Susie Stellar - Oozing Creampie POV Date

Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically*Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus Orange Park

Cast: Isis Love, Kacie Castle, Sherman Maus Fivestar
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Threesome, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, Blowjob, Spanking, BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facial, Lesbian
Sherman Maus and Kacie Castle are supposed to be sitting silent, in bound punishment, imposed by the fierce and sexy Isis Love, but Sherman can't keep his mouth shut. He mocks Kacie and calls her a brown-noser and a kiss-ass since she's generally an obedient little slave. They bicker back and forth until Isis Love catches them in the act. Startled by her presence, they blame each other for the disturbance. Isis has no choice but to punish both of her subs. She begins with corporal punishment just to warm things up, flogging and whipping them into redemption. Then she clamps these two little slaves together with their tongues and nipples so they learn to get along. After all, "teamwork makes the dream work". Kacie then gets a little imposed pleasure with the vibrator as Sherman is made to watch. Tied up and with his cock in chastity, poor little Sherman can't do anything but helplessly watch Kacie orgasm. Isis then pulls out a huge strap-on for Kacie to suck on. Kacie gets it nice and wet so Isis can pound Sherman's ass with it. Sherman then gets pounded hard by Isis's huge dildo as he eats Kacie's pussy. He gets flogged and pounded and close to orgasm but he is denied. Isis then makes Sherman fuck Kacie's hot wet pussy. This steamy punishment gets hotter and hotter as Isis makes Kacie lick her pussy too, so she doesn't forget who is in charge. Isis then uses the vibrator on herself and squirts all over Kacie, as Kacie gets pounded by Sherman. Now that the team is coming together, Isis lets Sherman bust his load all over Kacie's wet mouth. Now that these little slaves have been taught a lesson in teamwork, they are ready to serve.
Duration: 1:05:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork: Isis Love Sadistically*Trains Kacie Castle and Sherman Maus

Hot Cougar is bound, face fucked and made to cum over and over. Brutal deep throat, massive orgasms! Tierp

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, FemDom, Stockings
Sexy Cougar Syren De Mer is back on the Sexually Broken stage, with Dee Williams, the Premiere female Dominate that is taking the internet by storm!
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Cougar is bound, face fucked and made to cum over and over. Brutal deep throat, massive orgasms!

Erotic Passion DVD # 1 AI enhanced LadyMadeleine Loleta

Release Year: 2024
The video starts with a beautiful pony tailed blonde lady ,looks to be in her 40's, in a loose white shirt,applying makeup. She then removes the shirt, showing pierced nipples with a chain hanging off both breasts. She dresses herself, starting with nylons, corset and black see thru coverup. She plays with herself, caressing her nipples, stomach and pussy. There is then an "intermission" where a lady is shown waxing her pussy. We then return to the blonde lady on a bed, when a young man enters. They start caressing each other but there is no intercourse. She does suck the boy for a short period. Another intermission with a lady showing off her nipple and pussy piercings. Then the scene changes to Lady Madeline caressing and klissing a younger brunette. They end up naked and having lesbian sex.
Duration: 1:32:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7024kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erotic Passion DVD # 1 AI enhanced LadyMadeleine
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15211 секунды с 9 запросами