View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 03:52 PM   #6495
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Shore Ruffin

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Video language: English
A lifeguard finds a merman stranded away from the abyss...A fisting tale under the burning sun of Okinawa. The horny boy soon learns that solo cum splashing is far less fun than taking a boner up his but and getting a big shower of fresh goo pumping out all over him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7478kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Shore

Go Fuck Yourself Hardegarijp

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Jake Preston joins his friend Alex Myers for a video game, but when the twink loses, he gets frustrated and tells Alex to go fuck himself before storming off. Little does he know, Alex can do exactly that. The horny bottom strips down and strokes himself, then eases his long cock into his own hole! Jake returns to the amazing sight and joins Alex on the couch, kissing him and sucking his dick. Alex sucks the top, then rides him, and gets on all fours to take it doggystyle. Jake pounds Alex's hole until the bottom shoots a massive load, and Alex gets on his knees to take a facial.
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Go Fuck Yourself

Friend Fist, Scene 3 Ace

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
A double fist phenomenon. When they pull out, Wrex's rosebud follows and Alex and Dale take their turns fisting it back in. The handballing, fist punching of Wrex's rosebud doesn't stop until Wrex shoots his load all over his own inflated balls.
Duration: 18:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friend Fist, Scene 3

Cruz & theon (raw Flip-Flop) Ellisville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cruz & Theon
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Bareback, Cumshot, Tattoos, Muscle, Kissing. Flip-Flop
Theon has some crazy awesome sexual energy, and paring him with Cruz, turned out to be a great decision! The goal for this video was to test Theon's limits. He said he would bottom for one position, which I thought would be great because Cruz is a fantastic bottom, but also excels at being great Top. These two really got into each other, and Theon sucks cock like a pro. I was fascinated to see him get harder and harder the longer he sucked Cruz's cock. Cruz is Bi, but Theon says he is 'all straight' but I dunno, he is going to have move a little closer to the center on the sexuality meter.
Duration: 30:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz & theon (raw Flip-Flop)

Tim and Wayne (Flip-Flop) Sandy Level

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Back by popular demand, it's Tim and Wayne!I know, I know, we just posted a scene with these two kind of recently, but they were ready to do another scene, so guest director Mike figured why not shoot them again.This time, they're changing it up a bit, as it's a flip-flop scene, so both gents take on one another's big dicks.I have to say, I'm still awestruck by Tim's body. It's Sick. His abs are like a damn cheese grater. We haven't futzed with the Photoshop to make them stand out any more than usual -- that's just how amazingly ripped his torso and muscles are. Insane, right?Anyhow, the guys get down to business and soon enough, the cocks are out, and the stroking hasmenced. Wayne starts to suck on Tim, who sighs and moans in appreciation. A few minutes go by, and it's Wayne's turn to get a lickin', as Tim leans over and takes Wayne into his mouth.Really though, the best part is the fucking action. To see Wayne get fucked by Tim doggy style -- and to see Tim's absolutely ripped abs thrust into Wayne -- well, it's a sight. Wayne does his best to not collapse into a heap, as clearly, he's feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain here. (Or maybe it's just pain, lol, I'm not sure…)Wayne grunts and growls his way through the fucking, holding on for dear life as Tim pistons into him from behind. (Note to Mike: Get Wayne a muzzle next time.)"Ow. OW! Fuckin' hurts! fucker." Those are the sweet words Wayne says to Tim before he pulls out and shoots onto Wayne's back.Mike says, "We can tell by your moans, Wayne, you really liked it."Wayne laughs, still with his head buried into the bed, "Ha. Yeah, we'll go with that."It's revenge time now though, as it's Tim's turn to get fucked. He grins and bears it through the shtupping, which doesn't last quite as long as when Wayne bottomed for him earlier. A few minutes go by and we hear Wayne whisper, "About to cum…"He pulls out and shoots, and as soon as the first splash hits Tim's back, we hear Tim say, "Ooh! Damn! That's a lot." lol."Who spilled the quart of milk?" Mike asks, as the guys all laugh. And that's a wrap!
Duration: 26:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 7071kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim and Wayne (Flip-Flop)

DallasReeves The Forza Boys in Threesome with Dalton Pierce Enon Valley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Dalton Pierce, Donny Forza, Johnny Forza
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Sling, Tattoos, Thtreesome.
We heard your comments, and now we're bringing you the two hottest boy together in this exclusive scene for the very first time. Meet the Forza boy Donny and Johnny getting it on with Dalton Pierce!
Format: flv
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 419.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves The Forza Boys in Threesome with Dalton Pierce

Breakin' In - Scene One Emmitsburg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Director Dominic Pacifico's "Breakin' In" is absolutely yummy! In scene one succulent Sean Ford and bronze beauty Brad Chase bring the bedroom of the house these young hooligans have vandalized to a boil! Making sure their other buddies wont hear, the two hole up in a beautiful bedroom and quickly get to work...on each other! Their mouths are like magnets in one of the hottest make-out sessions of the year. Brad's palate needs some penis and he goes IN on Sean's cock, savoring every inch with an arched back so his buddy can get at his goods. Taking the hint, Ford tongue fucks his friend's fanny with fearless fervor. Brad's beautifully smooth, perfectly round ass is just begging to be fucked. Mr. Ford drives right in bare back, making Brad's toes curl with carnal pleasure. Sean's perfect bubble butt flexes and shines, looking more beautiful with every hard thrust. He gets Brad in some fantastically open positions we didn't even know he could get into! The kid is flexible! With his flawless fuck me face, Brad explodes like an open fire hydrant on a hot summer day nearly hitting his own open mouth. Knowing this cute cupcake deserves a delicious cream pie, Sean ices the kids cake in a frosty good finale'!
Duration: 25:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19522kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breakin' In - Scene One

Время генерации страницы 0.09085 секунды с 9 запросами