Old 06-18-2024, 02:16 PM   #1180
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Chance Of A Lifetime Niles

Cast: Maitresse Madeline, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pussy Licking
Over the years there have been lots of men who've wandered through the doors of The Armory trying to worship me. A lot of them were undeniably talented and wonderful and many of them totally unworthy of my attention but never a Will Havoc. You see, Will is in a completely different category, a category of his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date! If you haven't discovered during the four years of me directing Divine Bitches that being a dominatrix doesn't mean you have to give up sex, be stone cold and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It drives me nuts when people have this lame stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if we're weak if we show our sexual wants or we can't be tough while exposing that side. I find it hot that I need sex ALL the time. I want sex and musthave it. I celebrate loving men. Adoring men. Wanting to fuck men and most of all wanting to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul. Will is the first man that walked through these doors with all my non negotiables on point. Cool confidence, unabashed kinkiness, intelligence, rugged attitude, impossibly handsome looks and he studied dance for gods sake! This is one well rounded cultured dude! All I really wanted to do was ask him out, climb on top of him and do dirty, filthy things while he's inside me, not kick him in the balls! But, like all good dominatrix I remained professional and did what I do best which was seduce the fuck out of him, make all his kinkiest fantasies come true, show him what it feels like to be at the feet of a strong woman and milk his prostate like there is no tomorrow. The only unfortunate thing is for you because once the shoot was over the real fun happened yet cameras weren't rolling. I suppose you'll just have to let YOUR kinkiest fantasies wander.. just like I did mine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Chance Of A Lifetime

Dee Williams Dominates Patient Jonah Marx Aalen

Cast: Dee Williams, Jonah Marx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, CBT, Uniform, Ass Licking, Rimming, Clothespins
Video language: English
With a face covered in bandages, naked from the waist down, and lying on a hospital gurney, Jonah Marx appears to be . Nurse Dee Williams comes to check his vitals and slaps him in the face, waking him up suddenly. Confused, Jonah finds himself strapped to the hospital bed by his wrists and ankles. He can't remember what happened. Nurse Williams reminds him that he's been in a terrible accident and Jonah isn't sure that she's telling the truth. She insists that she must cane his thighs to test the feeling in his legs. She grabs her cane and whips him from his thighs up to his chest, leaving red stripes across his body. She applies surgical clamps to Jonah's nipples and then four of them onto his sack. Nurse Williams rolls a pinwheel slowly across Jonah's cock and he yells in agony. She wheels him out to the middle of the floor in a wheelchair and makes him suck her huge amazing tits. She dumps him on the ground, gets naked, and makes him lick her pussy from behind. She scolds him for not showing enough gratitude and kicks him repeatedly in his nuts. She his face with her pussy and he says thank you when he's allowed air. She gets him on all fours and fucks his ass deep and hard with her strap-on while hitting his back with a riding crop. She jerks his cock and he blows his load and Nurse Williams collects his semen in a vile. Unhappy with the volume, she jerks his sensitive dick back to being hard and climbs on top, shoving his dick into her pussy. She makes him fuck her from the bottom and humiliates him for his failed performance. She turns around and sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy until she cums.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams Dominates Patient Jonah Marx

5 Girl Gang Bang Orgy From Hell The Losers Are Getting Fisted Twig

Cast: Hollie Stevens, DragonLily, Isis Love, Ariel X, Bella Rossi
Genres: Domination, Humiliation, Lezdom, Strapon, Facesitting, Girls Fight, Wrestling
This is round 4 of 4 of the live Championship match up between Team Ice and The Dragons. Winner takes the title, losers get fucked, fisted and put away wet. The match is over and Team Ice wins the 2010 Tag Team championship title. Now they get to fuck the losers in front of the live audience. Not just any fucking, but the brutal, hard rough sex that Ultimate Surrender is famous for. The losers are going to be fucked, fisted, made to squirt and abused. The Dragons lost the match and now have to suffer the humiliation of getting destroyed sexually in front of the people who only moments before were cheering them on to win. Isis Love straps on and brings the fist to The Dragon, making her squirt and cum on the mat, not like the warrior she is, but like the loser she has become.
Duration: 1:01:14

File size: 733.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 5 Girl Gang Bang Orgy From Hell The Losers Are Getting Fisted

Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee Hansville

Cast: Samantha Mack, Jessie Lee
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal Play, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Stockings, Pierced Nipples, Slapping, Spanking, Toys
Jessie Lee is naked, hungry, bound and blindfolded. Her luscious ass has been sitting on this cold hardwood floor for two days. When Mistress Samantha Mack returns with food and water, it is only enough to ensure that Jessie has the energy to satisfy Samantha?s sexual urges. There is evidence that Jessie played with herself without permission. Samantha knows her slave did it on purpose with the hope of being punished but she can?t resist playing with Jessie?s big ass. Baby Girl?s thick, round ass can take so much punishment, it?s unbelievable! It can turn all kinds of colors, pink, red, black, and blue. It only takes a few hard slaps from Samantha?s exquisitely manicured hands to moisten Jessie?s tight pink whore hole. Samantha uses a paddle to warm up those butt cheeks. She knows how to even make a little paddle sting. Jessie?s ass jiggle turns her mistress on. Samantha turns up the pain level with a flogger. It makes Jessie?s cunt dripping wet and Samantha can?t resist kissing and licking up that pussy juice. She owns that sweet cunt. Jessie?s poor ass glows red but now it?s time for the Crop. Samantha finishes with a Leather Strap. It hurts plenty but Jessie needs to please her mistress. Samantha slides a big glass dildo into her baby girl?s ass. She loves seeing the shiny glass slide in and out of the asshole, spreading that tight backdoor unbelievably wide. Punishment awaits if it slides out of her ass. Samantha fills her slave?s whore hole with a vibrator before fucking her ass with the glass dildo. Jessie is left speechless as her holes are filled and fucked. Samantha warns this may be the last time she ever lets her whore cum. Jessie shows her appreciation by deep throating the ass dildo clean. Now that Samantha has had some fun she puts Jessie to work sucking her pussy. Jessie is well trained and knows how to bring her mistress to orgasm. The only thing more gratifying than feeling her slaves tongue on her clit is watching her slave?s ass get stretched and pounded. Samantha fucks her whore slave in the pussy with a giant, pink, strap-on dildo. Jessie soon begs for it in her ass. Once the cock fills her ass Jessie is right at home. Samantha loves seeing her slave moan, overwhelmed by pain and pleasure.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee

A Cuckold's Reality Altrincham

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Christian Wilde, Vince Ferel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Bondage, Strapon, Domination, Hardcore
Vince Ferelli falls into a deep slumber only to wake up to his worse nightmare, his wife fucking another man! On Divine Bitches the games don't end there. Vince is bound, gagged and stuffed in a metal chastity belt. With no key in sight, Lorelei Lee revels in every second of her bull's cock, flogging and humiliating her husband at the same time. She is such a skilled cuckoldress she never bats an eye or misses one indulgent stroke from her bull. The second Vince makes one peep of protest he's locked away for good, butt fucked, made to take a painful zipper and given a front row seat to his wife's pussy getting fucked while he's teabagged and made to lick her pussy with the bull's cock inside her! The humiliation doesn't end there, after multiple orgasms Lorelei jerks her bull's cock onto Vince's face. Vince wakes up a sweaty hot mess with a face full of humiliating cock juice. Was this all in his head or reality hitting him right between the eyes?
Duration: 32:37

File size: 390.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cuckold's Reality

5 Girl Lesbian Mass Orgy And Fuck Fest Natchez

Cast: Isis Love, Rain DeGrey, Holly Heart, Audrey Rose, Bryn Blayne
Genres: Domination, Humiliation, Lezdom, Strapon, Facesitting, Girls Fight, Wrestling, Fisting
Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 4 of 4. This was December's live match, now edited for your enjoyment! After one of the most amazing dramatic Tag Team matches to date, Rain DeGrey and Audrey Rose are going to get sexually destroyed. The winners have strapped on and are going to bring the sexual beat down the losers deserve for blowing a 100 point lead. Isis love steps in and wields the fist of an angry Goddess. Brutal fisting, squirting and massive orgasm overload are what the losers endure. Total humiliation in front of the live audience!
Duration: 52:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 5 Girl Lesbian Mass Orgy And Fuck Fest

Pretty Hottie's Mouth Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load Sapele

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Tarra White,*Mona Lee,*Susan Snow,*Dina,*Alyssia Loop
Genres: Anal,*Blouses,*Gangbang,*Lesbian Sex,*Messy,*Pissing,*Wet And Messy
Those fucked up Demolition Gurlz, consisting of Tarra White, Susan Snow, Gina Devine, and Dina, are at it again with a new babe to totally destroy: Mona Lee! Mona's long been a hardcore fuck freak, else she wouldn't even fuck with these gurlz, but she had no idea that lesbo action could ravage through both of her sweet holes this hard and humiliate and trash her like only these chicks can!
Taking on four freaks with large, cum-blasting strap-ons is no joke, as Mona quickly finds out, as she's slapped into submission and totally gangbanged harder than most dudes could give her! Mona takes it from all sides while getting her face and body blasted with cum at the same time, making it hard for her to even get a breath in as she's pounded unlike ever before!
This chick's mouth is blasted with mega load after load, but even that's not enough for the Demolition Gurlz as she also gets pissed on, leaving her nice and golden showered and covered in wet, creamy nastiness! Mona has never experienced anything like this, so in this special edition of SlimeWave you'll see just how hard and messy we can get at SlimeWave! Let us know how you feel about these insane Demolition Gurlz!
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6853kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Hottie's Mouth Is Blasted With Mega Load After Load

Время генерации страницы 0.21550 секунды с 9 запросами