View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 10:48 AM   #1329
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kinky Couple Explore FemDom Punishment & Pain Germfask

Cast: Lauren Phillips, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Stockings
Video language: English
Stunning Lauren Phillips leads her boyfriend Dillon Diaz, blindfolded into a mysterious room. Dressed in a black dress and stockings, she guides her boyfriend to a couch. Happy one month anniversary, she has a surprise for him. Teasing his senses, she undresses and zips into a corset and thigh high boots. The zipper sounds get him excited, but he has no idea what punishment and pleasure is in store. Are you ready to play. Lauren in her corset shows off her busty chest, she is about to show him her Dominant Femdom side. First he is made to strip down naked. But, there are rules. She is Miss Phillips and she will be respected in her dungeon. A hard slap across his face reminds him of the rules. Next is pain, nipple clamps come out and he screams as they are applied. His cock gets harder as the pull against the chains on his chest. He begs to have them come off, and she slaps him harder. Flipped over on all fours, she brings out the paddles and he takes a beating on his ass. Please Miss Phillips. Will he be a good boy for his Mistress. Tied up in rope bondage he begins to worship her feet and stockings. She shoves her foot down is mouth. Oh but what else could this good boy put down is mouth. How about this big strap on she is wearing. He gets it wet first, before taking a deep anal strapon fucking. She sits on his face and him with her ass. Oh it's time for her pleasure, this isn't all about the good boy. Tied up in rope bondage suspension, he is made to eat her ass and pleasure her pussy with pussy licking. Now she will use his body, his hard cock. She fucks him hard and cums hard with the hitachi. Will this good boy get to cum too?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Couple Explore FemDom Punishment & Pain

Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge Renville

Studio: Amator
Cast: Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge
Genres: Blondes, Bondage, European, Facesitting, Female Domination, Fetish, a Wear, Latex, Leather Items, Pegging, Strap-Ons
Helpless In the clutches of the latex goddesses find themselves the pitiful rubber Toy. It is used anal and oral until it is ready to serve as a living toilet.
As a reward, it is mummified and used as a facesitting pillow. It must endure all this even completed in a "pink chastity" that the balls are bursting with horniness of course!
Duration: 59:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Alice, Lady Blackdiamoond, Naomi Rouge

A Cuckold Comedy Crockett Mills

Cast: Kimberly Kane, Brenn Wyson, DJ
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Cuckold, Bondage
In this comedic roleplay, Kimberly Kane plays the wife of DJ, a pathetic cuck who just can't seem to satisfy his wife. Kimberly takes her worthless husband to a public restroom that's known as a pick up spot. After she flogs, spanks and gives him a thorough helping of CBT, she makes him knock on the glory hole to see if anything's inside. Lo and behold, out comes a hard cock that's sure to satisfy Kimberly. Her husband is so pathetic, he's begging this other man to make his wife cum. Kimberly commands her cuck to get the bull's cock nice and hard for her with his mouth. He's obviously disgusted by the idea but endures it to make his wife happy. She buttfucks her cuck with his face on the filthy bathroom floor. Kimberly then invites the bull over to fuck her in her marriage bed. Her husband is locked in a metal birdcage chastity belt and made to watch from a cage hanging above his own bed! He then licks his wife's pussy clean of all the bull's sperm and is just happy his wife was finally satisfied. Total humiliation!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cuckold Comedy

The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play Puerto Grether

Cast: Gia DiMarco, Mason Lear
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Facesitting, Caning, Chastity, Ass Licking
Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

Damazonia trains her naughty Tgirl student Saphira Blu South Webster

Cast: Damazonia, Saphira Blu, XXXSlayer
Genres: Pegging, Spitroast, Strapon, Trans
Damazonia, Saphira Blu, XXXSlayer is here. She might like a woman, but she fucks just like a man, because this chick got dick! So get your sperm enough smoking hot transsexual cock.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13756kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damazonia trains her naughty Tgirl student Saphira Blu

Mistresst - Filled By Bigger Cock Buffalo Creek

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
You love to see my pussy stretched & filled by a thick cock...knowing that you simply could not do that for me. You´re not equipped for it & there´s nothing you can do about it. You know your place is as my cuckold.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3778kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 360.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Filled By Bigger Cock

A Chance Of A Lifetime Olive

Cast: Maitresse Madeline, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage, Pussy Licking
Over the years there have been lots of men who've wandered through the doors of The Armory trying to worship me. A lot of them were undeniably talented and wonderful and many of them totally unworthy of my attention but never a Will Havoc. You see, Will is in a completely different category, a category of his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date! If you haven't discovered during the four years of me directing Divine Bitches that being a dominatrix doesn't mean you have to give up sex, be stone cold and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It drives me nuts when people have this lame stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if we're weak if we show our sexual wants or we can't be tough while exposing that side. I find it hot that I need sex ALL the time. I want sex and musthave it. I celebrate loving men. Adoring men. Wanting to fuck men and most of all wanting to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul. Will is the first man that walked through these doors with all my non negotiables on point. Cool confidence, unabashed kinkiness, intelligence, rugged attitude, impossibly handsome looks and he studied dance for gods sake! This is one well rounded cultured dude! All I really wanted to do was ask him out, climb on top of him and do dirty, filthy things while he's inside me, not kick him in the balls! But, like all good dominatrix I remained professional and did what I do best which was seduce the fuck out of him, make all his kinkiest fantasies come true, show him what it feels like to be at the feet of a strong woman and milk his prostate like there is no tomorrow. The only unfortunate thing is for you because once the shoot was over the real fun happened yet cameras weren't rolling. I suppose you'll just have to let YOUR kinkiest fantasies wander.. just like I did mine.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Chance Of A Lifetime

Время генерации страницы 0.13073 секунды с 9 запросами