View Single Post
Old 06-18-2024, 07:43 AM   #17842
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Obedient Landlord - Melony Melons Angels Camp

Cast: Melony Melons
Genres: Mistress, MILF, Slave, Femdom, Foot Worship, Pussy Licking, Ass Worship, Rimming, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Big Tits, Big Ass
Video language: English
Melony is six months behind paying her rent... her landlord Jack comes over to ask for the money, but she has no plans of paying it. She knows he's obsessed with her big boobs, so she offers him a deal. If he knocks one month off the rent, she will allow him to see one of her boobs. When he accepts,...
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedient Landlord - Melony Melons

Jemma Jansen - Good Puppies Get Treats Newton Center

Cast: Colby Jansen, Jemma Jansen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Mask, Puppy Play, Rimming, Chastity, Foot Licking, Toys
Jemma Jansen is getting impatient waiting on her bed for her puppy, Colby Jansen. When Colby gets on the bed, Jemma puts a puppy mask over his head and tells him to fetch his tail. Colby grabs his butt-plug tail in his mouth and gives it to Jemma. Jemma gets it wet, shoves it inside Colby?s asshole, and makes him wag it. After that Jemma makes Colby lick her high-heel shoes and then her pretty bare feet. She unzips her pants exposing her pretty pussy and gives her puppy a new treat to lick. Colby takes her pants off and Jemma turns over onto her knees to get her pussy and ass licked from behind. Jemma gets a big pink dildo and attaches it to her strap-on and fucks Colby?s ass deep and hard.
Duration: 42:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9671kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jemma Jansen - Good Puppies Get Treats

Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 1 Loleta

Cast: Mistress Sidonia
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Anal, Fingering, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation
A real life, real-time, real domination scene – Real Footage 24/7 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness.
Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real-Time Footage 24 on 7 Slavery Day 1

A Bitchy Reward Grand Chenier

Cast: Lexi Chase
Genres: Humiliation, Slave Training, Submissive, Femdom, Pantyhose, Stockings, Foot Fetish
My save thinks he's gonna get a pleasant reward but I'll do just as fucked up a job feeding him as he does at ironing my pleats.
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 523.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Bitchy Reward

40 Women Gangbang Slaveboy For Bobbi Starr's Birthday Live And Public Humacao

Cast: Kimberly Kane, Bobbi Starr, Aiden Starr, Maitresse Madeline, Zak Tyler, Jesse Carl
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage, Clothespins, Face Sitting, Asslicking
Maitresse Madeline throws Bobbi Starr a birthday soiree fit for a queen! Bobbi Starr, Maitresse Madeline, Aiden Starr, Kimberly Kane and a room full of devastatingly sexy, sadistic horny babes have the time of their life with the slaveboys on hand. Nowhere will you find such a bold form of femdom at it's finest. Jesse is clamped, brutally spanked, cattle prodded, totally humiliated, and made to worship ass for every woman's pleasure. He's gang-banged in the ass by 40 women and has his cock used for all their sexual pleasure. He's teased and ultimately denied any pleasure while the women all laugh! Happy Birthday Bobbi Starr! There is so much going on in this update it's impossible to include it all here! Just watch the entertainment! See what happens when you get a room full of horny ladies together and make them all Divine Bitches for a night!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 40 Women Gangbang Slaveboy For Bobbi Starr's Birthday Live And Public

Mistress Kara - Mommy's Little Fucktoy Erwin

Cast: Mistress Kara, Rick Fantana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Facesitting, Anal Fingering, Flogging, Ball Gag, Orgasm Denial, Prostate Stimulation, Sybian, Flogging, Toys, Stockings, Handjob, Milking, Cum Eating
Completely naked and suspended with black rope and leather wrist cuffs, Rick Fantana waits at the mercy of his Mistress Kara's hand. Kara, looking very dominant in her fishnet stockings, short black skirt, and long black latex gloves, takes her time to torment her submissive. She explains to him that she's owns him. She punches his chest and squeezes his cock and balls. Kara makes him taste his own pre-cum through his ball-gag. She puts him in a headlock and squeezes his neck. Mistress Kara attaches a tens unit to Rick's thighs and turns up the voltage. Rick moans through the ball-gag from getting electrified. Kara places a Sybian machine underneath Rick's ass and lowers him onto it as he gets zapped from the tens unit. His asshole gets lowered onto the dildo attachment on the Sybian and once its deep in his ass, Kara turns the power on. She makes him fuck it as she hits him with a riding crop while laughing and humiliating him. Next, Mistress Kara uses black rope to strap Rick to a device that keeps him secured in a doggie-style position. Kara holds a flogger in each hand and whips Rick's ass until it turns pink. Kara wears her strap-on with a huge dildo dangling from it, ready for Rick's ass. After she finishes flogging him, Kara makes Rick suck her dildo to get it nice and wet for his asshole. She shoves her fat dildo deep into his ass and fucks it. Next, Rick is on his back with his legs spread with a dildo gag in his mouth. Kara shoves five big metal anal beads up his ass. She teases his cock then sits on his face and fucks the dildo-gag. She 's his face with her ass and pussy while she fucks the dildo-gag. She uses an Hitachi vibrator pressed on her clit and cums hard while Rick starves for air below her. As a reward for good behavior. Kara rips out the anal beads and fingers his asshole while she jerks his cock, sending his load flying into his own face as he cums.
Duration: 54:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Kara - Mommy's Little Fucktoy

A Bitch In Heat For My Big Black Charlton Heights

Cast: Mistress Gaia, Mistress Sarah
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Boots, Domination, Humiliation, Pegging
Whenever*Mistress*Gaia**and Miss Sarah meet, fun and games are in the menu but tonight is a special occasion; Mistress Gaia is visiting Bucharest and Miss Sarah invited Her to play with Her strapon slut. The eager bitch is full of fuckable holes, he knows how to suck and he definitely knows how to spread his slutty ass for Mistress Gaia's big, black cock. Get ready for a strapon feast with Two Goddesses of the Femdom World!
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6200kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Bitch In Heat For My Big Black
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10446 секунды с 9 запросами