luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use

Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking

Sitting at my workstation I announce that it's been a very long day and that I'm extremely tired. I summon a slave and he comes crawling naked to my side. I get comfortable in my office chair, spread my legs, and make my slave use his tongue on my wet pussy. He licks my swollen clit as I hold his head and moan in delight while watching him go to work. Standing up I continue having him lick me and I have to admit that he does a damn good job at it. Sitting back in my chair again he mouths me hungrily like a good little slave. Once I'm fully satisfied, it's time to get back to work so I send my slave on his way. Don't you wish you had an oral sex slave on standby at all times? I love my life!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 541.2 MB

Download Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use

300 strokes

Cast: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Boot Worship, Cane, Dungeon, Face Slapping, Femdom, Gloves, Leather, Spitting, Whipping

Our debut movie with the notorious Mistress Ezada Sinn kicks off with a sentence of 300 strokes for the unfortunate slave. 300 proves not to be enough to satisfy Mistress Ezada, so the slave feels the full of her wrath for considerably more than that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1603kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 425.7 MB

Download 300 strokes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10268 секунды с 9 запросами