All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wenona Riding The Rope

Wenona Riding The Rope

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Latex

She isn't exactly freely swinging but she certainly feels like she is. Her feet are pulled to the sides to give Cyd Black access to her cunt and the harness she is in lets her sway in the breeze.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Wenona Riding The Rope

Bitches Love Leather Part II

Wearing nothing but my lingerie, burgundy and black garter belt and stockings with black bra, panties and metal collar, my detainer has me just where he wants me. I already have on my Bitches Love Leather panel gag and I have a feeling that pretty soon I am going to be held up indefinitely. The guy with the black clothes and ski mask proceeds to have me scooch over in front of the metal cross of his contraption. Then, he cuffs my ankles together behind the metal post. Finally, he uses a large amount of electrical tape to secure my wrists to the side bars of the apparatus. Now, dressed in all lingerie, gagged and cinched in place, I can't get away and the bad guy can do whatever he wants with me. I really hope it's Johnny staring at me through the black knit mask.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Part II

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Assylum - Painal Training vol.1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Carmen Capri
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass to other girls mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Punishment, Big ass, Brunette, Female dom, Tattoos
Video language: English

Carmen had a perverted desired to be dominated, so we dominated her ass with some hard painal therapy. Her ass was nearly virginal, but we stuck training wheels in it and rolled her around on them until her rectum was stretched wide open. Then we fucked her roughly over the desk, did endless ass to mouth on her, and made her eat lots of ass. Nurse Holl assisted with her strap-on. This is one incredibly hot, manhandled, womanhandled, degraded, teary-eyed patient. One of Dr. Mercies´ favorite therapy sessions and, we think, an awesomely perverse end to 2014, our first year treating patients.

Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Assylum - Painal Training vol.1

Curvy Ra nipple clamped and shocked

Curvy Ra wanted to try the shock collar challenge! She is a bombshell! I even told her to clamp her nipples with clover clamps, so they would bounce around with every shock. Curvy Ra getting shocked is definitely something you don't want to miss!

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download Curvy Ra nipple clamped and shocked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28765 секунды с 9 запросами