View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 05:43 PM   #20473
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She's such a great model to work with! Can't wait until she comes back for more challenges!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

Afsana Hogtied

Afsana is usually doing the tying it seems, so I thought it might be fun if the tables were turned. I boxtie her and throw in some breast bondage. She is briefly manhandled and I smack her ass a few times... it is obvious that she is not used to this kind of treatment. She seems like she is for the most part enjoying herself until she is hogtied. The hogtie is tight, and I even add some rope to her hands and feet as well. I then make it tighter, by pulling her up and tying her off above. I leave her like that for a while, before putting her on her side, but she does not last long after that. I added some behind the scenes footage of Afsana being released.

Duration: 34:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 765.4 MB

Download Afsana Hogtied

Ruined High - Olivia Rose

Olivia got in a car with Dee and drove up to the middle of nowhere to spend time hanging out with PD. Maybe her creep-o-meter was broken, but she should have known better. She is not there 20 minutes before he has her strapped down and opened up. She is completely helpless to resist him so the only options left to her are enjoy it as much as she can and hope it is over soon.
PD is not the type to fuck and release, though. When he has had enough of screwing her he puts her to work on his farm. Manual labor and corporal punishment are going to fill her days. In between hauling stone she will be punished if she fails to meet her quota and possibly rewarded if she manages to complete her daily chores. Her life has gone from luxury to slavery over night.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Ruined High - Olivia Rose

Assylum - Built for Anal

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Tangled Tanzi
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Double anal, Facial, Huge toys in ass, Rough oral, Bondage, Training, Amateur
Video language: English

Double anal punishment awaits this bratty masochist as we pry and hammer open her asshole with demolition tools. We tell her that her we´re going to treat the brat in her hard so that she learns to be a good, obedient, submissive whore instead. Orderly Damian, our new staff member, pounds her asshole while she is bound with measuring tape and a level and balanced on one leg. "Stay level," he tells her, before jamming a dildo into her ass alongside his cock. Tanzi is also made to tongue Orderly Damian´s and Dr. Mercies´ asses for a long time and do lots of nasty ass to mouth and face fucking. Honestly, the treatment failed, because this pervert liked it too much. But we´ve got more punishment in store for her. This is just the beginning of her anal therapy.

Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

Download Assylum - Built for Anal

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17425 секунды с 9 запросами